The CX31 offers improved all around performance and greater cost efficiency. It is ergonomically designed with low positioned coarse & fine focusing controls and convenient hand grips at the front and back. The ergonomic binocular head is inclined 30° for comfort viewing and has an interpupillary distance adjustment range from 48 – 75mm. A quadruple inward fit nosepiece with newly developed infinity corrected UIS2 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objectives are included in this setup. A precise graduated mechanical stage is standard (76 mm X direction and 50 mm Y direction movement). The Abbe Condenser is 1.25 N.A, centerable and includes a blue filter. Illumination is built in with a 6v 30w halogen Koehler system. This system is ideal for educational and medical applications.
- Newly-developed infinity corrected UIS2 objectives offer exceptional flatness producing sharp, clear images right up the edge of the field of view (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil)
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity regions
- Inward-facing, quadruple revolving nosepiece improves access and makes for quick, easy slide changes
- Fixed Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25, centerable and focusable for Köhler illumination
- WF 10x/20mm Eyepieces
- A 6V 30W halogen bulb provides ample illumination for any observation
- Built-in right hand stage with rackless design, low positioned X,Y controls with ergogrips to facilitate operation