The ProScope Mobile is a handheld, wireless video camera that creates a WiFi network connection to an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Windows computers. The free AirMicro app and Windows software allows live screen display and captures images directly to the mobile device or computer. The ProScope Mobile is battery powered and has interchangeable, internally lit lenses ranging from 1x up to 400x.
- Displays live video images and captures snapshots right to an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows
- Battery powered & completely portable.
- “Touch & View” lenses allow you to magnify images by touching them with the microscope lens tip. Focuses instantly. No knobs to turn or squinting through an eyepiece.
- This one tool is multipurpose and cross-curricular for use as a microscope, presentation camera and document camera.
- Automatic white balance and exposure, manual WB control.
|Image sensor||1/4″ CMOS|
|Resolution||640 x 480, 320 x 240|
|Output||Wi-Fi IEEE802.11b, 2.4 GHz bandwidth|
|Operation Range||about 10m|
|Power source||3 AA batteries (Alkaline, Ni-MH)|
|Power consumption||about 2.5W|
|Continuous Operation Time||Alkaline – about 2 hrs, Ni-MH – about 3 hrs (depending on environment)|
|White Balance||Automatic with manual control|
|Color Adjustments||Factory Preset|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 40 degrees Celsius|
|Weight||130g (main unit with lens, without battery)|
|System Requirements||iPhone: 4 or newer with AirMicro app installed
iPad with AirMicroPad app installed
iPod touch with AirMicro app installed
Windows: XP (sp2)/Vista/7 or newer with WiFi capability