The Scienscope MZ7 Micro Zoom series can provide a high magnification image without chromatic aberration and distortion. Detented zoom for repeatable magnification settings and built-in internal focus module are perfect for FOV measurement applications as well as general inspection. Modular design allows you to interchange couplers and objective lenses to vary magnification, FOV, and working distance.
Mounting adapter for SmartCam Systems
Ring Light Adapter For MZ7 Lens
Glass master for smart camera
0.5x coupler for high resolution micro zoom lens
|MZ7A High Resolution Micro Zoom Lens Specifications|
|Micro Lens Zoom Range||0.7X – 4.5X|
|Magnification Range||4.7X – 1295.4X|
|Field of View||91mm – 0.4mm|
|Working Distance||35mm – 302mm|
|Focus & Zoom Control||Manual|
|Available coupler||0.5X, 0.67X, 1X, and 2X|
|Available objective lens||0.25X, 0.5X, 0.75X, and 2X|
Dual Zone LED Lighting Coarse/Fine Focus:
- Ideal for critical focusing at high magnification.
- Adjustable LED transmitted and reflected light
- Rack & pinion adjustment for smooth movement.
|Total Weight||7.4 lbs|
|Dimensions||9.5″W x 11″D x 13.5″H|
|Microscope rack||76mm Standard|
|Vertical Travel Distance||4″|
The SmartCam 2 is the next generation of all-in-one Smart Camera technology. Now with a more user friendly graphical interface performing manual field of view measurements is made even more simple…and all without the use of a computer. The camera features a lite version of Linux that runs an inspection and capture interface and a simple calibration and measurement interface. You can connect the camera to any C or CS mount optical system and transform it into a powerful measurement tool.
The SmartCam 2 is a camera with an integrated computer running a lite version of Linux with a field of view measurement suite built-in! Now you can inspect and measure right on your desktop without the use of a computer. All of your measurements and image capture take place within the camera itself with the ability to capture and export your measurement data directly to the included SD card. The systems also include the new horizontal zoom control Micro-Zoom lens with calibration feedback to the camera so changing between preset calibrations is just the twist of a knob.
- Includes 9 FOV Measurement tools, Diameter, Radius, Circumference, Length, Angles, Area, Center to Center, Arc, Average and Width.
- System measurement resolution at 140x up to ± 0.005”
- Easy calibration procedure
- English and metric units
- Export measurement data to included SD card
- Capture images with embedded measurement data and tools
- Up to 20 calibration files
- Integrated digital gaging calipers
- Adjustable crosshairs with edge detection and skew
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) HD @ 60fps
- Digital image enhancement
- Capture HD images and Record HD Video to included SD card or USB stick
- Video enhancement and control tools
- Easy-to-use, intuitive software that is mouse and keyboard controlled
- Image and video preview gallery
- Onscreen memory card eject button
- Connects to any C or CS mount coupler
|Image sensor||1/2.86″ Panasonic, FULL HD 2.0 Megapixel|
|Effective pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Definition||More than 1200 lines (the highest level)|
|OSD||Yes, in HDMI mode|
|Edge enhancement / Sharpening||Yes|
|SD card slot||Supports up to 32GB SD card|
|Cross Hair||Multi-color, small or large|
|Horizontal & vertical lines||Multi-color, two lines for each (positions can be moved)|
Diffused LED Adjustable Ring Light Features:
- 360° multi-point LED’s.
- Built-in transformer.
- Less reflection on specular surface.
|Power cord length||1.5M|
|Number of LED’s||60|
|Light Intensity Control||Yes|
23″ LCD 1080p HD Monitor
- Doubles working distance and magnification for any C or C/S mount video lens or coupler
- 1080p Resolution @ 60fps
- Includes HDMI Cable
|Magnification Table: MZ7 Video Specifications|
|Objective Lens||W.D. (mm)||Video Couplers|
|Mag||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag||F.O.V. (mm)|
|0.25X||302mm||6.1X – 39.3X||91.4 – 14.2||8.2X – 52.6X||68.2 – 10.6||12.2X – 78.6X||45.7 – 7.1||24.4X – 157.2X||22.9 – 3.6|
|0.5X||176mm||12.2X – 78.6X||45.7-7.1||16.4X – 105.3X||34.1 – 5.3||24.4X – 157.2X||22.8 – 3.6||48.9X – 314.3X||11.4 – 1.7|
|0.75X||117mm||18.3X – 117.9X||30.5 – 4.5||24.6X – 157.9X||22.7 – 3.5||36.7X – 235.7X||15.2 – 2.4||73.3X – 471.5X||7.6 – 1.2|
|1X||96mm||24.4X – 157.2X||22.8 – 3.6||32.8X – 210.6X||17.1 – 2.7||48.9X – 314.3X||11.4 – 1.8||97.8X – 628.7X||5.7 – 0.9|
|2X||35mm||48.9X – 314.3X||11.4 – 1.8||65.5X – 421.2X||8.5 – 1.3||97.8X – 628.7X||5.7 – 0.9||195.6X – 1257.3X||2.8 – 0.4|
* Packaged Specifications: Mag. = Magnification, F.O.V. = Field of View, W.D. = Working Distance