The NZ Stereo Zoom Binocular Microscope is designed for all industrial, electronic, and medical manufacturing applications. It boasts a new, rugged, air and moisture tight housing, and unbreakable eyepiece ports. It is perfect for the rigors of the assembly line or any harsh manufacturing environment. This also makes the NZ virtually maintenance free.
With the NZ series you will be able to view or inspect your work with unequaled clarity and know that the durability of the microscope will never be compromised. With a wide variety of Eyepieces, Focus Mount, Stand, Illumination, and auxiliary lens accessories, you will be able to find the perfect system to meet your needs.
- Precision optics
- Medical Device Standard
- Maintenance free
- Sealed body
- Zoom Range: 4x – 200x w/options
- FOV: 55mm – 1.6mm w/options
|NZ Stereo Zoom Binocular Head|
|Microscope Body Zoom Range||0.8x – 5x|
|Magnification w/ 10X eyepieces||8x to 50x|
|Field of View||27.5mm – 4.4mm|
|Dioptric Adjustment||±5 Dual Independent|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||52mm – 75mm|
|Microscope Ring Mount Diameter||76mm|
Ergo Post Stand Features:
- Large, flat, ergonomic base.
- Perfect for prolonged viewing of small parts.
- Rugged vertical gear track.
|Total Weight||9 lbs|
|Dimensions||13.75″H x 12.5″W x 12″L|
|Focus Mount/E-Arm||76mm Standard|
|Lowest Travel Distance from Base to E-arm||6″|
|Highest Travel Distance from Base to E-arm||10″|
LED Fiber Optic Annular Ring Light Features:
- High quality glass fiber.
- Provides continuous 360° shadow-free light.
- Uniform illumination of white light.
- Large fiber bundle assures maximum light transmission.
- Ideal for general optical and video inspection applications.
- Small low noise CPU fan
- Smaller footprint; use less desktop space
- Compatible with most fiber optic cables or guides
- Life: 10,000 hrs
- Color temperature: 6000~7000k
- LED power: 24W
- Filters available: Yellow, Red, Blue
|Color temperature||5870 K|
|Fiber diameter (μm)||50|
|Bundle length (M)||≤10|
|End Adapter Diameter||5/8” (Standard)|
|Power input||85~265 VAC|
|Power output||24 VAC|
|Dimensions||3.75″W x 6″D x 5.75″H|
|Optional Light Filters||Red, Blue, and Yellow|
|NZ Binocular Optical Specifications|
|Objective Lens||Eyepieces||Working Distance|
|MAG||FOV (mm)||MAG||FOV (mm)||MAG||FOV (mm)|