The Seiler Alpha Air 6 truly revolutionizes the way an ENT Microscope performs and operates. The Alpha Air 6 offers six levels of magnification, Apochromatic Lenses for superior optics, the brightest LED Illumination on the market and an exceptionally designed for superior maneuverability and performance.
- Straight Binocular Head. Optional: 0-220° Inclinable Head and Fixed 45° Head.
- 6 – Step Turret Magnification System.
- LED Illumination +150,000 LUX.
- 10x Widefield eyepieces with dioptic locks. Optional: 12.5x, 16x, and 20x.
- Objective Lens: 250mm (Included), can be substituted for 175mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm or Vario Focus Lens ( 200mm – 350mm).
- USB and 12 VDC power support directly on Optic Pod.
- True Coaxial Illumination.
- Red free filter standard.
- Large selection of Accessories available.
- Lifetime Warranty on Optics and Mechanics.
- Five Mounting Options Available: Floor, Wall, High Wall, Ceiling, Table Top, Bolted Floor.
Fixed 45°: This head does not move, it is fixed at a 45° angle.
0 – 220°: Is a head that goes from 0° to 220°. It has an interpupillary distance lever which can be manipulated by turning the knob (nice feature), also has fold down rubber eyecups.
Extender and Rotation Device:
The Extender and Rotation Device allows the user to change the direction of the optic pod of the microscope while keeping the binocular head in a fixed position. This allows the user to pan left and right to view different quadrants of the mouth without changing their ergonomic positioning. The extender is acceptable when performing upright ENT surgery otherwise it can be cumbersome. ie, when looking at ears
With Digital Package:
The Digital Package includes the accessories needed to add a digital point and shoot or DSLR camera to the microscope to record images for patient files or documentation purposes. Package Includes: 50/50-50/50 Beam Splitter and Camera Adapter. (*Package does not include a camera)
With Video Package:
The Video Package includes the accessories needed to view LIVE images on a monitor during the exam. Package Includes: 50/50-50/50 Beam Splitter, Video Camera Adapter, Video Cabling and High Resolution CCD Color Camera.
With HD Video Package:
The Video Package includes the accessories needed to view LIVE images on a monitor during the exam. Package Includes: 50/50-50/50 Beam Splitter, Video Camera Adapter, Video Cabling and HD CCD Video Camera.