The Seiler IQ is our most Economical, High-Quality ENT Microscope with 3 Levels of Magnification, Apochromatic Lenses for Superior Optics, Ultra Bright LED Illumination and a Gas Piston Pantographic Arm specifically engineered for the ENT professional.
Made in USA
- Straight Binocular Head (Optional: 0-180 or 0-220 inclinable head)
- 3-step Turret Magnification System: 4.2x, 7x, and 11x
- Sleek, Compact Design: Slim Lightbox perfect for the small office
- Ultra Bright LED Illumination
- Over 50,000 Hours of Bulb Life
- True Coaxial through the lens illumination
- 10x Wide Field Eyepieces (12.5x, 16x and 20x also available)
- 250mm Objective Lens (175mm-400mm also available)
- Counterbalanced Gas Piston Pantographic Arm
- 6″ Extension Arm (Optional: 12″)
- Live Video and Digital Camera Options Available!
- Lifetime Warranty on Optics and Mechanics
Standard magnification range with 250mm objective lens
Magnification Range: 4.2x / 7x / 11x
Field of View: 42mm / 25mm / 16mm
0-180°: Is a head that goes from 0° to 180°. It DOES have a little wider field of view than the 0-220 (the advantage), But does not have the interpupillary lever, also has fold down rubber eyecups.
0-220°: Is a head that goes from 0° to 220°. It has an interpupillary distance lever which can be manipulated by turning the knob (nice feature), also has fold down rubber eyecups.
With Digital Package:
The Digital Package includes the accessories needed to add a digital point and shoot or DSLR camera to the microscope to record images for patient files or documentation purposes. Package Includes: 50/50-50/50 Beam Splitter and Camera Adapter. (*Package does not include a camera)
With Video Package:
The Video Package includes the accessories needed to view LIVE images on a monitor during the exam. Package Includes: 50/50-50/50 Beam Splitter, Video Camera Adapter, Video Cabling and High Resolution CCD Color Camera.
With HD Video Package:
The Video Package includes the accessories needed to view LIVE images on a monitor during the exam. Package Includes: 50/50-50/50 Beam Splitter, Video Camera Adapter, Video Cabling and HD CCD Video Camera