Premium industrial safety latex gloves offer maximum protection in high risk applications involving chemical, greases, and oils. Fully textured for securing grip. 12″ cuff. Powder-free. Outstanding tensile strength. Ambidextrous.
- Small: 290 ± 5mm. 80 ± 5mm palm width.
- Medium: 290 ± 5mm. 95 ± 5mm palm width.
- Large: 290 ± 5mm. 105 ± 5mm palm width.
- X-Large: 290 ± 5mm. 110 ± 5mm palm width.
- XX-Large: 290 ± 5mm. 115 ± 5mm palm width.
Mil Thickness (Single Wall, All Sizes):
- Palm thickness: 10.0 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 18, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 650, before aging
- 50 gloves/box (by weight). 10 boxes/case.
|Characteristic||Related Defect||Inspection Level||AQL|
|Freedom from holes||Holes||G – 1||4.0|
|Physical dimension||Width, length, thickness, weight||S – 2||4.0|
|Physical properties||Before aging and after accelerated aging||S – 2||4.0|
|Visual defect||Stains, lumps, holes, etc.||S – 4||4.0|
Please Note: Due to health reasons, this product and all other PPE are final sale and non-returnable. If you are dissatisfied with the item, we will do our best to make it right.