The 16000 Series Heavy Duty Examination Latex Gloves with a 12″ long cuff. Designed for use in high risk situations by First Responders, Fire Departments, Police, Ambulance EMTs, Coroners, and Morticians. This glove is blue color, fully textured, with an extended cuff for maximum protection.
- Small: 300 ± 10mm length. 80 ± 10mm palm width.
- Medium: 300 ± 10mm length. 95 ± 10mm palm width.
- Large: 300 ± 10mm length. 110 ± 10mm palm width.
- X-Large: 300 ± 10mm length. ≥ 110mm palm width.
- XX-Large: 300 ± 10mm length. ≥ 113mm palm width.
Mil Thickness (Single Wall, All Sizes):
- Palm thickness: 14 mil
- Finger thickness: 16 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 18, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 650, before aging
- 50 gloves per box. 10 boxes per case.
Please Note: Due to health reasons, this product and all other PPE are final sale and non-returnable. If you are dissatisfied with the item, we will do our best to make it right.