The Steindorff® CX50 ergonomically designed microscope is compact in size and ideal for high school and junior college studies. All mechanical controls are robust, easy-to-use and super smooth. The trinocular head allows for the microscope to be equipped with digital cameras for photo and video documentation and image analysis. Comes with a manufactures five year warranty and free one year extended warranty.
- Ergonomically designed metal frame, arm and base are of one piece construction
- 30° Siedentopf binocular head or trinocular head with 50/50 light splitting ratio (c-mount adapter included), both are 360° rotatable
- Standard 10x/18mm wide-field eyepieces, diopter adjustment on right eyepiece tube, calibrated pointer on one eyepiece
- Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Quadruple reverse nosepiece with DIN achromatic objectives
- 125 x 125mm built-in double layer mechanical stage with smooth X/Y calibrated movement with cross travel range of 60 x 40mm
- Low position coaxial coarse and fine focusing knobs
- Focusing range of 14mm, fine focus graduation of 0.01mm
- Rack and pinion coarse focusing stops at both ends of travel to prevent damage to the microscope gears
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus drift.
- Focusable 1.25 N.A Abbe condenser and rack-and-pinion iris diaphragm with 2-30mmØ adjustable aperture
- 1w LED light system with light intensity control
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual
|NYMCS-CX50-BLED||10X Wide-Field (Pair)||Binocular||4X, 10X, 40X, 100XR (oil)||Built-in mechanical stage, 1.25 abbe condenser, iris diaphragm||LED Corded||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|