*** Monitor Not Included ***
This low power comparison microscope consisting of two separate stereo microscopes is ideal for forensic examination of bullets or two objects. It features variable magnification of 4x – 115x with the supplied eyepieces. A vice stage holder is provided that is ideal for holding bullets, coins or other samples on the dual rotatable mechanical stages. Two separate light sources are included which provide both top and bottom adjustable illumination. In addition items can be viewed under cross polarization to enhance a transparent surface with the included polarizer and analyzer. With the supplied trinocular body you can view on a video monitor or computer with the addition of a camera.
This microscope is great for viewing the comparison of fibers, bullets, wires, etc. It is ideal for criminal investigation and forensic sciences and offers outstanding value for the examination and comparison of two objects. It comes with a manufactures one year warranty and FREE ONE YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY for a total of two years.
- Professional Low Power Forensic Comparison Trinocular Microscope!
- Great for Low Power Microscopic Comparison of Specimens!
- Image of Both Specimens is shown Side-By-Side for Detailed Analysis.
- Perfect for Crime Scene Investigation and Forensic Science!
- Analyze and Compare Bullets, Bullet Cartridge Casings, Scratch Marks, Wires, Fibers, Hair, and Paint Fragments.
- Polarization Capable: Includes both Polarizer and Analyzer for viewing under Cross Polarization Conditions. This enhances microscope features such as tiny scratches, and also allows comparing polarization properties of specimens.
- Each side of the unit is a fully functional microscope, with the ability to independently set the magnification and illumination.
- Two Separate Specimens can be Studied Simultaneously with a Split Screen Viewing.
- The Comparison Bridge brings Both the Beam Paths together. The two Images of the Objects under Examination can be Observed in the Field of View in Multiple Ways. They can be Observed together, Side-By-Side, Separated by a Thin Line that can be Moved to Either Side Allowing More or Less of Either Object to be Viewed. On the Extremes, the Field of View can show Only the Left Object or Only the Right Object. The Viewing also has the Capability to Overlap the Images, as well as Control the Amount of Overlapping.
- Includes Two Photo Ports, One for Still Camera and One for CCD Video Camera!
|Video Port and Camera Details||
|Carrying Case Details||
|Eyepieces and Magnification||
|Head – Comparison Bridge||
|Filters – Light Collectors||
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight||
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Individual Unit: 26″ x 22″ x 13″ / 66cm x 59cm x 33cm
- Weight: 70lbs / 31.7 kgs