This series is designed for rugged and durable use, either in the field or where electrical outlets are lacking. These microscopes meet the standard and requirements up to Junior High level. They feature NiMH batteries that will last up to 50-70 hours on a single charge. A full recharge takes approximately eight hours and the battery will last up to 500 uses. One of the unique features of this microscope is the movable stage that is ideal for smaller hands to adjust. The monocular head is inclined 45° and rotates a full 360°. In each wide field 10x eyepiece is a pointer. The nosepiece has a triple place setting with positive click stop. Focusing is achieved via rack and pinion with slip clutch to prevent accidental damage. The objectives are all color coded and parfocal, 4x 10x, and 40x.
There are two models to choose from, one with coarse adjustment only, the other with separate coarse & fine adjustment. The construction is all cast metal,with inclination joint for adjustable viewing. Height of the microscope is 11 ¾". It comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual in fitted Styrofoam package. The warranty is five years with a free one year extended warranty included.
- Color coded 4x, 10x, and 40xR objectives (R = retractable)
- 3½" movable stage makes it easy for small hands to adjust specimen
- Monocular, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable head
- Revolving triple nose piece with positive click stops
- Locked-on 10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- Rack and pinion focusing, with slip clutch and adjustable rack stop to prevent gear damage
- Tension adjustable coarse focus, or separate coarse and fine focusing.
- 11½" high with rugged cast metal construction with inclination joint for adjustable viewing
- 0.65 N.A. condenser
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual in fitted styrofoam package
|S74-C||10x Wide-Field||Coarse Adjustment||4x, 10x, 40xR||LED Cordless (Rechargeable)||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
|S75-C||Separate Coarse & Fine Adjustment|