- Professional Grade Large Upright Trinocular Metallurgical – Metallographic Microscope!
- Perfect for Detailed Examination and Micro-Analysis of a Metallic Surface!
- Extra Large – Heavy Duty Frame and Stage for Professional Use.
- Super Sized Stage with Large Travel Distance: 11 Inches (X-Direction) x 11 Inches (Y-Direction).
- Perfect for Analyzing Large Specimens (such as silicon wafers) as the Large Stage Travel allows specimen to be viewed without needing to continually relocate specimen on stage as would be needed for scopes with small travel.
- Upright Design (Objectives Above the Stage).
- Stationary Fixed Stage. The Head moves up and down to focus, but the Stage remains in a fixed position. Contact us for details about our other version with moving stage and fixed head.
- Obtain Highly Magnified Images of Surface Structure.
- Excellent for a Variety of Industrial and Research Applications including Metallurgical Labs, Silicon Wafer Inspection, Industrial Inspection – Quality Control, and Foundries!
- Great Quality Imaging at a Super Low Price!
- Compare to Similar Units costing Thousands More with name brands!
- Advanced Epi-Illumination Design provides Maximum Lighting for Optimal Image Clarity.
- Light Travels Through the Objective, Reflects off Objects Surface, and goes Back Into Objective!
- Polarizing System: Includes capability for both cross polarization and plane polarization with the included polarizer and analyzer. Other scopes may have a simple plane polarizer, but dont include the advanced analyzer necessary to obtain cross polarization.
|Camera Equipment Included
|Eyepieces and Magnification
|Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
|Condenser – Iris – Filters
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight