- Superior Quality Professional Infinity Corrected Polarizing Trinocular Microscope!
- Great for Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Toxicology, Pharmaceutics, and Forensic Medicine!
- Larger 30mm Eyepiece Ocular Tubes! Most compound scopes are 23mm. The larger size allows for less eye strain, much easier viewing, and a larger and better quality image!
- Compare to Similar Units costing $6000+ with name brands!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.
|Camera Equipment Included
- High Resolution 3.1 Mega Pixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048 x 1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 x 768, 640 x 480, 512 x 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
|Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- Includes a set of rock and mineral slides. Ten thin sections on glass slides: fine granite, gabbro, muscovite schist, greisen, wollastonite, gritstone, evaporite, amphibolitic schist, epidote, kyanite schist.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Four Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x, and 600x.
- 10x Eyepiece Set. PL 10x/22mm. High Eye-point for Ease of Viewing when wearing Eyeglasses.
- Four DIN Strain-Free Plan Achromatic Infinity Corrected Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (Spring Loaded), 60x (S.L.).
- Reverse Facing Quadruple Nosepiece! A Better Design that allows Easier Access to the Slides since Objectives are Pointed Out of the Way!
- Objective Centering Screws on Nosepiece for Precise Alignment.
- High Wattage Variable Intensity 30W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination.
- Includes 5 spare bulbs.
- Koehler Illumination System with Focusable Field Diaphragm on Base to allow for Better Control and more Efficient Use of Light Source. This gives Improved Image Quality!
|Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 30° Inclined Trinocular Head (Easier to View than 45 Deg.), Rotatable 360°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 50 to 80mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Substage Condenser, N.A. 1.2 – 0.22, on Swing, with Two Condenser Alignment Knobs, and Iris Diaphragm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter for Base Illuminator.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 160mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1° for the Full 360°.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Detachable X-Y Mechanical Stage Slide Movement.
- Detachable Slide Clips.
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 28mm. (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 485mm.
- Quartz Wedge 1-4 Order Retarding Compensator Plate: 12 x 28mm, I-IV.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate: 18mm Dia., 147.3 nanometers.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate: 18mm Dia., 1st Order Red 550 nanometers.
- Includes Rubber Eye Guards for Blocking Stray Light.
- Measuring Kit Included: $250 Value!
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 0.01mm Resolution for Precise Calibration of Reticle.
- Includes: Measuring Reticle Built into Eyepiece: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Comes with Dust Cover and Instruction Manual.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- Precision Ground Glass Lens.
- Quality Construction, Metal Frame.
- 110 VAC (email about 220V availability).
|Five Year Warranty
- This microscope product is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty!
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.
*** This microscope is Non-Returnable. ***
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
- Shipping methods available: UPS / FedEx / USPS
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Dimensions: 22 × 18 × 16 in
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy