- Excellent Quality Trinocular Infinity Corrected Polarizing Microscope!
- Excellent for viewing rock and mineral thin sections and other geology applications.
- This is a top quality unit with superior features and image quality.
- Polarizing microscopes are normally sold for Thousands. This is being brought to you at an incredibly low discounted price.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Four Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x, and 600x.
- 10x Eyepiece Set. PL 10x/22mm. High Eye-point for Ease of Viewing when wearing Eyeglasses.
- Four DIN Strain-Free Plan Achromatic Infinity Corrected Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (Spring Loaded), 60x (S.L.).
- Reverse Facing Quadruple Nosepiece! A Better Design that allows Easier Access to the Slides since Objectives are Pointed Out of the Way!
- Objective Centering Screws on Nosepiece for Precise Alignment.
- High Wattage Variable Intensity 30W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination.
- Includes 5 spare bulbs.
- Koehler Illumination System with Focusable Field Diaphragm on Base to allow for Better Control and more Efficient Use of Light Source. This gives Improved Image Quality!
Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 30° Inclined Trinocular Head (Easier to View than 45°.), Rotatable 360°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 50 to 80mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Substage Condenser, N.A. 1.2 – 0.22, on Swing, with Two Condenser Alignment Knobs, and Iris Diaphragm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter for Base Illuminator.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 160mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1° for the Full 360°.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Detachable X-Y Mechanical Stage Slide Movement.
- Detachable Slide Clips.
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 28mm. (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 485mm.
- Quartz Wedge 1-4 Order Retarding Compensator Plate: 12 x 28mm, I-IV.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate: 18mm Dia., 147.3 nanometers.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate: 18mm Dia., 1st Order Red 550 nanometers.
- Includes Rubber Eye Guards for Blocking Stray Light.
- Measuring Kit Included: $250 Value!
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 0.01mm Resolution for Precise Calibration of Reticle.
- Includes: Measuring Reticle Built into Eyepiece: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Comes with Dust Cover and Instruction Manual.
- Comes with standard phototube and 1x c-mount for attaching external camera equipment.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- Precision Ground Glass Lens.
- Quality Construction, Metal Frame.
- 110 VAC (email about 220V availability).
Five Year Warranty
- This microscope product is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty!
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.