- Built-In Bertrand Lens with Capability for Removal from Optical Path.
- Built-In Analyzer with Capability for Removal from Optical Path. Rotatable 90° with Graduation Marks every 2° for the full 90°.
- Transmitted Light Polarizer. Fully Rotatable 360° with Graduation Marks every 5° for the full 360°.
- Easily switch between Plane Polarized and Cross Polarized Illumination.
|Camera Equipment Included
- High Resolution 3.1 Mega Pixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048 x 1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 x 768, 640 x 480, 512 x 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
|Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- Includes a set of rock and mineral slides. Ten thin sections on glass slides: fine granite, gabbro, muscovite schist, greisen, wollastonite, gritstone, evaporite, amphibolitic schist, epidote, kyanite schist.
|Eyepieces and Magnification
- Five Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x, and 630x.
- Wide Field 10x Eyepiece Set.
- Five DIN Strain-Free Plan Objectives: 4x, 10x, 25x, 40x, 63x.
- Spring Loaded 25x, 40x and 63x Objectives to Protect Slides.
- Objective Centering Screws on Nosepiece for Precise Alignment.
- These PLAN Objectives are Superior Quality and the Most Expensive. The normal achromatics are the cheaper quality.
- Variable Intensity 25W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination.
|Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 45° Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Substage Condenser, Iris Diaphragm, and two Condenser Alignment Knobs.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter for Base Illuminator.
- Condenser has a swing-out lens fitted to be engaged when utilizing low power objectives. This lens allows the light condenser to completely illuminate the image field of view on low magnifications.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 160mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1° for the Full 360°.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Detachable X-Y Mechanical Stage Slide Movement.
- Detachable Slide Clips.
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 20mm. (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 470mm.
- Instrument Weight: 20 lbs.
- Quartz Wedge 1-4 Order Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale and Y-Scale both with calibrated markings.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Grid Reticle.
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 0.01mm Resolution for Precise Calibration of Reticles.
- Comes with Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
|Five Year Warranty
- This microscope product is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty! All included microscopy accessories are covered.
- All microscope parts are guaranteed to be free of defects and should function properly. If you need service or repair, contact us and we will fix or replace the defective part.