- Professional Polarizing Trinocular Microscope!
- Perfect for viewing Rock-Mineral slides for Geology Applications. Also useful for Petrology, Mineralogy, Toxicology, Pharmaceutics, and Forensic Medicine!
- Similar units with Brand Names would cost Thousands More!
- Great Quality Imaging at a Super Low Price!
- Built-In Bertrand Lens with Capability for Removal from Optical Path.
- Built-In Analyzer with Capability for Removal from Optical Path. Rotatable 90° with Graduation Marks every 1° for the full 90°.
- Transmitted Light Polarizer, with Capability for Removal from Optical Path. Fully Rotatable 360° with Graduation Marks every 5°s for the full 360°.
- Selectable between Brightfield and Polarizing Light.
- Easily switch between Plane Polarized and Cross Polarized Illumination.
|Video Port and Camera Details
- High Resolution 3.1 Mega Pixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048 x 1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 x 768, 640 x 480, 512 x 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
|Eyepieces and Magnification
- Four Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 200x, and 400x.
- Wide Field 10x Eyepiece Set.
- Four Semi-Plan Strain-Free Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x.
- These Semi-Plan objectives are better quality and more expensive than the cheaper achromatic on most scopes.
- Spring Loaded 20x and 40x Objectives for Protection.
- Variable Intensity 20W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination with Centering Adjustment.
|Microscope Head Details
- 45° Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Condenser – Iris – Filters
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe Substage Condenser, Condenser Movement Knob, Iris Diaphragm and Swing-Out Filter Holder.
- Condenser Alignment Screws.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter Included.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 140mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1° for the Full 360°.
- Stage Centering Knobs. Warning, not all polarizing scopes have the ability to center the stage with the objectives. If not properly centered, you will get eccentric viewing when rotating a specimen.
- Detachable Stage Slide Clips.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Maximum Distance From Bottom of Longest Objective to Top of Stage: 20mm.
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
- Adjustable Screw-Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 440mm.
- Instrument Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Includes: Extra 5x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Comes with Instruction Manual, Dust Cover and Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Well Made, Quality Construction.
- Manufacturer Certified to ISO: 9001 Standard.
- 110 VAC (220 VAC Available for Europe and Asia).
|Five Year Warranty
- 5 Year microscope manufacturer warranty. All included microscopy accessories are covered.
- All microscope parts are guaranteed to be free of defects and should function properly. If you need service or repair, contact us and we will fix or replace the defective part.
*** This microscope is Non-Returnable. ***
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
- Shipping methods available: UPS / FedEx / USPS
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Dimensions: 22 × 18 × 16 in
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy