- High Grade Large Zoom Ratio Stereo Trinocular Microscope!
- This is a Top Quality Stereo Scope with Better Optics!
- Great for Repair of Small Items, Viewing Gemstones, Plant/Animal Specimens, Coins/Stamps. Also for Industrial Quality Control Stations!
- Great Quality with Clear Optics!
- Similar Scopes go for Much More!
|Other Specific Details
- Better Eyepieces! Most scopes have small glass. This has the larger 25mm diameter glass for optimal stress free viewing!
|Video Port and Camera Details
- Includes a Complete Video Microscopy System!
- CCD Color Video Camera System for Output to Devices accepting NTSC Video Signal (TV’s, CCTV Monitors, VCR’s, or Computer via Video Capture Device).
- The CCTV Display Monitor is Not Included.
- Works on most Televisions and VCR’s for Viewing and Recording of Full Motion Video!
- Display the Image for All to See!
- Included Camera Details: 1/3″ CCD Color Video Camera, NTSC Video Output Format, 320 Horizontal Lines Resolution, Low Light Requirement. (Email for PAL Format).
- Includes Video Cable with RCA Fitting to easily connect to your Display Device.
- USB Computer Connectivity: Capture Digital Still Images and Live Full Motion Video on Your Computer!
- A second camera is also included. It is a USB connected digital camera with 640 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Measuring kit included as free bonus.
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with English and Metric marking lines for precise calibration of measuring reticle.
- Includes: Extra WF10x Eyepiece with Built-In Measuring Reticle, X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions.
- Use the stage micrometer to calculate the distances the eyepiece reticle represents at each magnification level.
|Eyepieces and Magnification
- Excellent High Ratio Zoom Range (Without Changing Eyepieces): 6.5x – 60x Continuous Magnification, With Included 30mm Wide Field 10x Eyepieces.
- Changing to 20x eyepieces gives up to 120x Magnification!
- Independent Variable Intensity Dual Halogen Upper and Base Illumination: 15W with Built-In Reflector (Upper), 6V 12W (Base).
|Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 45º Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360º.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 70mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 470mm.
- Instrument Weight: 16 lbs.
- Includes Rubber Eye Guards for Blocking Stray Light.
- Includes Double Sided Black/White Disc Plate to Replace Glass Stage Plate.
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Dust Cover, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Includes: Standard 1x c-mount for attaching ccd video camera equipment.
- Includes: Standard 23mm ID phototube for attaching various microphotography and image capture devices.
- Microscope manufacturing factory certified ISO: 9001 compliant.
- All optical lens are precision ground glass for premium optics and durability.
- Frame of microscope is sturdy and made of metal.
- Voltage is 110V (contact us about 220V).
|Five Year Warranty
- This microscope product is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty!
*** This microscope is Non-Returnable. ***
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
- Shipping methods available: UPS / FedEx / USPS
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 22 × 18 × 16 in
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy