- High Quality Professional Stereo Zoom Trinocular Microscope!
- Bright and Clear 3-D Stereoscopic Images!
- Perfect for Studying Plant-Animal-Mineral Specimens. Also Fits Many Industrial Applications!
- Great for Gemologists, Collectors, Engravers, Document Examiners, Students, Schools, Research Labs, QC Stations, and for Circuit Board Inspection and Repair.
- Pole stand mount for greater flexibilty of head over working area.
|Camera Equipment Included
- Dual Usage Camera Included! Connect to both CCTV Monitor/TV or Computer!
- This is a unique two-in-one camera that allows both common microscope camera outputs. Normally, you need two separate cameras to get this functionality.
- Capture 720 x 576 pixel digital still and digital video via the USB input on your laptop computer.
- Output live video to a CCTV monitor or normal Television using the NTSC composite video-out giving 420 TV lines and 370K pixels. PAL format available upon request.
- Microscope camera kit includes dual-usage camera, USB cable, Video cable with RCA jacks, autovolt power adapter, and Windows software.
|Eyepieces and Magnification
- Zoom Range 7.5 – 70x Continuous Magnification (using both eyepiece sets).
- Eyepiece Sets Included: Wide Field 10x and Wide Field 20x.
- This zoom microscope is a great improvement over a fixed objective microscope. It allows continuous magnification with sharp imagery throughout the full zoom range. This is a great zoom range for looking at items like gems, old documents, insects, old coins, stamps, fossils, meteorites, and such.
- Variable Intensity Dual Halogen Upper and Base Illumination.
- 3-Way Illuminator Switch turns on Upper/Base/or Both Lights.
|Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 45° Inclined Trinocular Head.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 50 to 80mm Inter-Pupillary Distance
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Focusing and Working Distance
- Easy Large-Sized Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
- Extra Long Focusing Adjustment Range: 44mm (Maximum Head Travel Distance).
- Nice Working Distance to Allow Room for Your Tools (Distance from Bottom of Lens on Head to Top of Object in Focus): 85.
- Large Working Area: 188mm. Distance from Bottom of Head to Top of Stage when Head Raised to Maximum Height.
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Large Base for Maximum Stability.
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 387mm.
- Instrument Weight: 12 lbs.
- Includes Rubber Eye Guards for Blocking Stray Light.
- Includes Double Sided Black/White Disc Plate to Replace Glass Stage Plate.
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Dust Cover, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Includes: Standard 1x c-mount for attaching ccd video camera equipment.
- Includes: Standard 23mm ID phototube for attaching various microphotography and image capture devices.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- Precision Ground Glass Lens.Circu
- Quality Construction, Metal Frame.
- 110 VAC (email about 220V availability).
|Five Year Warranty
- This microscope product is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty!
*** This microscope is Non-Returnable. ***
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
- Shipping methods available: UPS / FedEx / USPS
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Dimensions: 22 × 18 × 16 in
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy