- High Quality Professional Ore Polarizing Trinocular Microscope!
- Capability for Both Transmitted Polarized and Reflected (Epi-Illumination) Polarized Light
- Includes Capability for Both Transmitted Brightfield and Reflected Brightfield (like a Metallurgical Scope)!
- Great for Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, and More!
- Compare to Similar Units costing $4000+ with name brands!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.
- Built-In Bertrand Lens.
- Built-In Analyzer. Rotatable 90° with Graduation Marks every 1° for the full 90°.
- Transmitted Light Polarizer. Fully Rotatable 360° with Graduation Marks every 5° for the full 360°.
- Selectable between Brightfield and Polarizing Light.
|Trinocular Video-Photo Port
- Includes Built-In Photography – Video Port!
- Take Photos of Your Specimens!
- Attach a Digital Camera for Stunning High Resolution Digital Stills!
- For Details on Connectivity and required items, please contact us.
|Eyepieces and Magnification
- Eight Magnifications: 40x, 60x, 100x, 150x, 200x, 300x, 400x, and 600x.
- Two Eyepiece Sets Included: Wide Field 10x and 15x.
- Four Semi-Plan Strain-Free Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x.
- These Semi-Plan objectives are better quality and more expensive than the cheaper achromatic on most scopes.
- Spring Loaded 20x and 40x Objectives for Protection.
- Reflected Light: Variable Intensity 20W Tungsten Halogen Epi-Illumination.
- Transmitted Light: Variable Intensity 6V 20W Tungsten Halogen Base Illumination with Centering Adjustment.
|Microscope Head Details
- 45° Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Condenser – Iris – Filters
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe Substage Condenser, Condenser Movement Knob, and Iris Diaphragm.
- Condenser Alignment Screws.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 140mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1° for the Full 360°.
- Stage Centering Knobs. Warning, not all polarizing scopes have the ability to center the stage with the objectives. If not properly centered, you will get eccentric viewing when rotating a specimen.
- Detachable Stage Slide Clips.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Maximum Distance From Bottom of Longest Objective to Top of Stage: 18mm.
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
- Adjustable Screw-Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 485mm.
- Instrument Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Includes: Extra 5x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Comes with Instruction Manual, Dust Cover and Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Quality construction. Made in ISO 9001 Manufacturing Facillity.
- Well packed inside Molded Styrofoam Container.
- 110 Volt Power Requirement. (Contact us about 220V).
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
Just put [php_everywhere] where you want the code to be executed.
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
- Shipping methods available: UPS / FedEx / USPS
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 23 × 19 × 17 in
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy