*** CAMERA NOT INCLUDED ***
The Steindorff® S-1010 can observe two objects with a pair of eyepiece at the same time. Using field cutting, docking and overlapping methods, two (or more) objects can be compared together. The S-1010 has clear image, high resolution, and can identify tiny differences between objects accurately. Provides excellent optical performance and complete comparison function, it is suitable for various comparison demands, so it has a very wide range of applications.
The Steindorff S-1010 Forensic Comparison Microscope is suitable for public security bureaus, courts and their colleges to compare and identify the bullet, tool marks, fingerprints, seals, text, signatures, drawings, and bank notes. It also can be applied to electronic, biochemical, agriculture, archaeology, artifacts, detecting counterfeits, banking, Customs and industries or sectors who have the requirements to detect or identify objects.
- Can be used for Left or Right single view field observation, overlapping view field observation, segmentation and jointing view field observation.
- With sextuple nosepiece, comes with 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 4x, 6x objectives, nosepiece has stop clicks, comfortable to change the objectives.
- Stage size: 100mm x 100mm, Moving range: The transverse, longitudinal, vertical directions are 0 – 62mm, horizontal rotation 0° – 360°, stage inclined to any direction of 0° – 60°.
- Two stages can be adjusted horizontally at the same time, moving range: 0 – 62mm.
- Coarse lifting range of 0 – 62mm.
- Equipped with 12V 50W air-cooled lamps, large power LED lamps, light intensity is adjustable.
- With C-mount video attachment, digital cameras can be used for synchronous observation, images and videos can be saved and analyzed.
- With Photo attachment, Nikon or Olympus DLSR cameras can be used to take pictures.
MADE IN USA
|Total Optical Magnification||3.8x ~ 120|
|Viewing Head||Seidentopf Trinocular Head, Inclined at 45°, Interpupilary Distance 55-75mm|
|Eyepiece||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10x/22mm, diopter adjustment
Wide Field Eyepiece WF20x/12mm, diopter adjustment
|Comparison Mode||Left or Right single view field observation, overlapping view field observation, segmentation and jointing view field observation|
|Objective||0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 4x, 6x changeable objective|
|Stage||Manually operate stage, moving range: X-62mm, Y-62mm, Z-62mm
Two stage horizontal moving range: 62mm, The coarse vertical lifting range: 62mm
|Illumination||High power LED illumination, brightness and angel adjustable
Side illumination, 12V 50W air cooled reflecting lamps
|Photo Attachment||Photo attachment for DSLR digital camera (Nikon, Canon)|
|Video Adapter||C-mount for digital cameras|
|Warranty||Two (2) years mechanical and optical defects|
|Eyepieces and Objective Parameters|
|Objective||Magnification/FOV(mm)||Working Distance (mm)|
|10x Eyepiece||20x Eyepiece|
*** Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for delivery due to the specialty of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible. ***