The Steindorff® S-594 is specifically designed for university colleges, geology, mining, metallurgy, pharmacy and other institutions for teaching, research and production. They can be used to analyze and identify various minerals and specimens, they can also be used to inspect chemical fiber, semiconductor products and medicines. Users can do single-polarized observation, orthogonal polarization observation, conoscope observation and photography with the microscope. Gypsum λ plate, mica λ/ 4 plate, quartz wedge plate and moving stage, wrenches come with the microscope. This microscope is a set of powerful and good quality polarizing microscope.
- Trinocular head, digital cameras can be easily used on this microscope for image and video taking.
- Supply high quality and contrast image with special strain free objectives.
- Can be used for single polarization, othorgonal polarization and conoscopic observation.
- Reflected and transmitted illumination, 24V 100W long life halogen lamp.
- Stage with 45° located, attachable mechanical stage with large moving range, no interference when change objectives.
- Gypsum λ plate, mica λ/ 4 plate, quartz wedge plate are equipped.
- High quality professional polarizing microscope for geology, petroleum, chemicals, mining, metallurgy, pharmacy, polymer, LED and other field.
MADE IN USA
|Optical System||Infinite Optical System|
|Viewing Head||Seidentopf trinocular head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary 48-75mm|
|Eyepiece||Plan Eyepiece EW10x/22
Plan eyepiece with scale of crosshair, Plan eyepiece with crosshair, Plan eyepiece with gridding
|5x/0.12/∞/-, WD 15.5mm
10x/0.25/∞/-, WD 10.0mm
20x/0.4/∞/0, WD 5.8mm
50x/0.75/∞/0, WD 0.32mm
100x/0.8/∞/0, WD 2mm
40x/0.65/∞/0.17, WD 0.54mm
100x/1.25/∞/0.17, WD 0.13mm
|Nosepiece||Backward Quintuple nosepiece, Center Adjustable|
|Analyzer||0° – 360° rotatable analyzer with gradation, minimum gradation: 0.1°|
|Conoscopic Observation||Switch between orthoscopic and conoscopic observation, Bertrand lens position adjustable|
|Optical Compensator||λ Slip (first class red), 1/ 4λ Slip, Quartz wedge|
|Polarizing Rotatable Stage||Diameter Φ170mm, center adjustable, 360° scale, minimum division 1°, minimum reading vernier scale 6′, 45° click stop knob|
|Condenser||Strain free swing out condenser NA0.9/0.25|
|Focusing||Coaxial coarse & fine adjustment, range 32mm, fine division 0.001mm, coarse stroke 37.7mm per rotation, Fine stroke 0.1mm per rotation|
|Polarizer||Transmitted: 360° Rotatable, 0° position adjustable
|Illumination||Reflected light: 24V 100W Halogen lamp, brightness adjustable
Transmitted light: 24V 100W Halogen lamp, brightness adjustable
|Filter||Blue filter Φ45mm|
|Warranty||Two (2) years mechanical and optical defects|
*** Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for delivery due to the specialty of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible. ***
*** This microscope is Non-Refundable. ***