Steindorff® S-603 Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope is a very professional microscope which is specially designed for metallurgical analysis. It is widely used for PCB board, LCD display and metal structure observation and inspection. It also can be used for analysis of mineral stones.
- Excellent infinite Optical System. High Magnification Objective with Long Working Distance (up to 3.7mm for 40x Objective)
- Comfortable and Enjoyable Operation with low and Repetitive Position Control knob
- Triangle Structure makes it much steadier and less working space occupation
- Easy, Safe and Reliable Lamp Replacement Device
|Viewing Head||Trinocular Head|
|Objective||Infinitive plan achromatic
4x/0.1/∞/- WD 25.4mm
10x/0.25/∞/- WD 11.0mm
40x/0.60/∞/0 WD 3.7mm
|Stage||Double layer mechanical stage150 x 140mm / 75 x 50mm|
|Focusing||Coaxial Fine & Coarse Adjustment|
|Illumination||Kohler Illumination, Epi-illuminator with iris aperture diaphragm and iris field diaphragm, 6V 20W Halogen Lamp, Brightness Adjustable|
|Filters||Blue, Green, Yellow & Ground Glass|
|Warranty||Two (2) years mechanical and optical defects|
NYMCS-603 User's Manual
*** Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for delivery due to the speciality of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible.***
The Steindorff® SC-1 Color Digital Camera (5.0MP) with CMOS Image Sensor are used to capture microscope images and display real-time live video on your PC screen. They come with a high-resolution digital camera, built-in IR filter, user-friendly software, and adapters for all sizes of microscopes.
- With high resolution sensor, providing high quality image and widely used in academic and medical field for high precision and resolution image capturing and processing.
- Very convenient to Use, just insert it into eyepiece tube or top tube of trinocular head.
- Getting Real-time and Non-compressing Video Data and Capturing Image Directly
- High sensitivity, low noise, excellent color correction.
- Easy and fast software installation.
- User-friendly image processing software.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux.
- With measurement function, including angle, length, square and etc.
- Supports multi-cameras working together.
|Image Sensor||1/2.5" 5.0MP CMOS Image Sensor (4:3) MT9P031|
|Pixel Size||2.2μm x 2.2μm|
|Shutter Type||Electronic rolling shutter|
|Frame Rate||5fps @ 2592 x 1944
21fps @ 1280 x 960
25fps @ 1024 x 768
38fps @ 640 x 480
|Sensitivity||1.4 V/lux-sec (550nm)|
|Exposure Time||1ms-0.8 sec|
|Scan Mode||Progressive Scan|
|Software Control||Image size, brightness, gain, exposure time, color|
|Data Output||USB 2.0, 480Mb/s|
|Power Supply||USB 2.0, 500mA|
|Working Temperature||0°C ~ 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 70°C|
|Working Humidity||45% ~ 85%|
|Operating System||Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux|
|Optical Interface||C mount, Optic for connection towards the oculars of the microscope|
|Size||65mm x 86mm x 37mm|
- Research, education (teaching, demonstration, academic exchanges)
- Teaching and equipment digitized laboratories, medical research
- Industrial Vision (PCB circuit board inspection, IC quality control)
- Medical (pathological observation)
- Food (microbial colonies observed count)
*** Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for delivery due to the specialty of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible. ***