- High Power Forensic Comparison Trinocular Microscope!
- Great for crime laboratories where comparison of biological forensic evidence is examined under high power compound light microscopes.
- Image of both forensic specimens is compared side by side in a split screen. The divider line is movable so either left or right side microscope image can be fully viewed or partially viewed. If partially viewed, the other side's image appears. So image can be 100% of left, 100% of right, or any fraction. The dividing bridge optics has the unique ability to reverse the left and right image, so the left scope's image is on the right of viewing field, and right is on the left. Also, the divider line is clean and with no thickness. Other forensic comparison scopes have a thick divider line obstructing the comparison process. This forensic comparison microscope gives the cleanest division between images that we have seen.
- Perfect for crime scene investigation and forensic science educational classes!
- Forensically analyze and compare textile fibers, hair, dried paint, and various biological specimens on slides.
- Each side of the unit is a fully functional microscope, with the ability to independently set the magnification and illumination.
- The illumination source is contained in the base of each microscope and provides transmitted illumination to the forensic specimen.
- Unique Ability to have image in both oculars and photography port simultaneously. This is perfect for training as the binocular eyepieces can be viewed by the Instructor, and students can watch the viewing screen. Most trinocular microscopes lose light in one ocular when light is diverted to the photography port. This microscope has the ability for 100% of light in both oculars, or divert light and get 20% light in oculars and 80% in trinocular.
- Features 30mm eyepiece ocular tubes! Most compound microscopes are 23mm. The larger size allows for less eye strain, much easier viewing, and a larger and better quality image! After looking into these awesome eyepieces, you would never want a smaller 23mm ocular! Before buying a different scope, ask if it has the cheap 23mm oculars!
Camera Equipment Included
- High Resolution 3.1 Mega Pixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048 x 1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 x 768, 640 x 480, 512 x 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB 2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Each microscope has four brightfield transmitted light magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x.
- Each microscope has four brightfield achromatic DIN objectives: 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40x (0.65 NA, spring loaded), 100x (1.25 NA, oil immersion, spring loaded).
- Eyepiece Set Included: 30mm diameter wide field 10x/20mm Field. High eyepoint eyepieces, great for users with eyeglasses. Includes rubber eyeguards for blocking stray light.
- Variable Intensity 20W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination.
Microscope Head Details
- 30° Inclined Trinocular Head (Easier to View than 45°) Rotatable 360°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Each microscope has: 1.25 N.A. Abbe substage light condenser, condenser movement using rack and pinion gears, iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder.
- Condenser Alignment Screws with condenser travel limit stop screw.
- Filters included for each of the two microscopes: blue, green, and yellow.
- Two Large Graduated Mechanical Movable (up/down and longitudinal Y-direction) Stages: 130 (X-dimension) x 125mm (Y-dimension).
- Low Position Coaxial X-Y Slide/Stage Movement Knobs – Range of Movement: 70mm (X-Direction) x 30mm (Y-Direction).
- Fine and coarse coaxial focusing knobs on both sides of each forensic comparison microscope.
- Adjustable Screw-Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
- Additional focusing adjustment on right side of comparison bridge to equate magnifications of each microscope.
Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 560mm.
- Instrument Weight: 11.8 Kg.
- Includes extra bulb, fuse, and two bottles of immersion oil.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.