Steindorff cordless microscopes eliminate the need for electrical outlets and allow your microscopes to become portable. They are supplied with long life 10,000 hour bulbs. The cool LED illumination allows for extended stay of live specimens. The rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries are mercury free and environmentally friendly and have a life of up to 500 recharges. Full recharge takes 8 hours giving approximately 50 – 70 hours of continuous use per charge. Choose from a variety of models that include a re-charger, which allows use of the microscope while re-charging. Regular batteries can also be used in the event that re-chargeable ones are not available. A specially designed condenser and optical lens system allows for brighter, sharper images. Each microscope comes complete with dust cover, instructions, rechargeable batteries and single station charger. All microscopes come with a five-year manufactures warranty plus a one-year free extended warranty for a total of six years.
- Locked in wide angle 10x WF eyepiece with a built-in calibrated pointer
- Monocular 45° inclined head
- 115mm x 120mm plain stage with locked on stage clips
- 5 hole disc diaphragm and built-in 0.65 N.A. substage condenser is standard
- Comes drilled and tapped to accept the optional mechanical stage
- Choice of coaxial or separate coarse and fine focusing
- Rack and pinion mechanisms and positive stops at both ends of the stage travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- Built in illumination system in base with off-on switch and three-wire grounded power cord (220v system available upon request)
- Includes instruction manual and dust cover
|10X Wide-Field with a Built-in Calibrated Pointer||Monocular||4X, 10X, 40XR||Coarse and Fine||0.65 N.A. condenser, 5 hole disc diaphragm||LED Cordless (Rechargeable)||Five Years Free One Year Extension|
This microscope is ideal for educational use, is portable and can be used anywhere.