Steindorff cordless microscopes eliminate the need for electrical outlets and allow your microscopes to become portable. They are supplied with long life 10,000 hour bulbs. The cool LED illumination allows for extended stay of live specimens. The rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries are mercury free and environmentally friendly and have a life of up to 500 recharges. Full recharge takes 8 hours giving approximately 50 – 70 hours of continuous use per charge. Choose from a variety of models that include a re-charger, which allows use of the microscope while re-charging. Regular batteries can also be used in the event that re-chargeable ones are not available. A specially designed condenser and optical lens system allows for brighter, sharper images. Each microscope comes complete with dust cover, instructions, rechargeable batteries and single station charger. All microscopes come with a five-year manufactures warranty plus a one-year free extended warranty for a total of six years.
- Monocular 360° rotating head inclined at 45°
- Locked-on 10x wide field eyepiece with calibrated pointer
- Triple reverse nosepiece includes achromatic color-coded DIN objectives
- 115mm x 120mm plain stage with locked-on stage clips (drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage)
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- N.A. 0.65 condenser and 5-hole disc diaphragm
- Separate coarse and fine focus with rack and pinion mechanisms that have positive stops at both ends of the stage travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- Built-in illumination system in base with on/off switch
- Rugged cast metal stand with stain-resistant finish and chrome-plated components
- Rechargeable model includes rechargeable (NiMH) batteries and single adapter
- Cord holder for convenient storage
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual
|10x Wide-Field with a Built-in Calibrated Pointer||Monocular||4x, 10x, 40xR||Separate Coarse and Fine||0.65 N.A. condenser, 5 hole disc diaphragm||LED Cordless (Rechargeable)||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
This microscope is ideal for educational use, is portable and can be used anywhere.