Steindorff® stereo microscopes are designed and engineered to deliver outstanding crisp sharp erect 3D images at an affordable price. The head inclines at a 45° angle for ease and comfort of operation. A diopter control is standard in the left ocular tube for precise focusing. The interpupilary distance range is from 55mm to 75mm. A slip clutch system assures long life of the rack & pinion system. Choose from three turret styles with 1x and 2x, 1x and 3x or 2x and 4x. A trinocular head is available on all models.
The three way built in illumination system allows transmitted, incident or dual lighting. Top light is 6v 15w halogen and the bottom is cool white fluorescent 110v 5w. A blue filter is installed on the top halogen light that has an adjustable intensity control. A black & white stage plate along with a frosted glass state plate is included with all models. Each microscope comes in a fitted styrofoam box with instruction manual dust cover and a five year warranty. As with all our microscopes sold the internet, an additional one year extended warranty is included at no charge bringing the warranty total to six years.
- Standard 10x wide-field eyepieces
- 45° inclined eyetubes with interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Diopter control is standard in the left viewing tube
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- 3 way, built-in illumination system allows either fluorescent transmitted, halogen incident or dual lighting
- Light switch mounted on base for convenient illumination adjustment
- Rotating objective turret with 1x/2x, 1x/3x or 2x/4x
- Coarse focusing knobs
- Includes two 75mm stage plates-frosted and reversible black/white
- Heavy-duty rack & pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Blue filter for transmitted top halogen light with variable intensity control switch located on the side of the base
- Locked-on spring mounted stage clips
- Comes packaged in a fitted styrofoam package with a dust cover and an instruction manual
|NYMCS-3067||10x Wide-Field (Pair)||Binocular||1x and 2x||10x and 20x||Top 6v 15w Halogen / Bottom 110v 5w Fluorescent||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
|NYMCS-3068||2x and 4x||20x and 40x|
|NYMCS-3069||1x and 3x||10x and 30x|
|NYMCS-3067T||10x Wide-Field (Pair)||Trinocular||1x and 2x||10x and 20x||Top 6v 15w Halogen / Bottom 110v 5w Fluorescent||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
|NYMCS-3068T||2x and 4x||20x and 40x|
|NYMCS-3069T||1x and 3x||10x and 30x|