The M15 compound microscope series features infinity corrected optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with binocular or trinocular head, this research level microscope also incorporates a halogen illumination system and wide field 20mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
- Widefield 10x/20mm eyepieces.
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion.) PLAN lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 6V 20 watt halogen with variable rheostat control.
- Illumination on/off switch.
- 110V – 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4" x 5-1/2" (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4" x 6-3/4" (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-3/4" (375mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse.
|SWM15B-P||Binocular||4xD, 10xD, 40xD, 100xRD Infinity corrected plan||W10xD, 20mm||Abbe 1.25 with Rack & Pinion||6V 20 watt halogen with variable rheostat control|
This high-resolution camera permits you to use your own microscope to create still or moving microscope images on your PC. With the included Motic Images Plus software, you can view, enhance, label, measure, print, and store the images all with one program. This lightweight digital camera mounts over almost any microscope eyepiece (stereo or compound) with supplied C ring adapter and microscope eyepiece adapters. Provides 3.0 megapixels at 2048 x 1536 framed resolution, everything included for easy plug-and-play, for use with Windows 7 and above and OSX.
- CS ring adaptor
- 2 ea. Eyepieces adaptors to fit eyepiece O.D.'s of 30mm – 38mm.
- USB 3.0 cable (removable)
- Calibration slides
- Software CD Motic Images 2.0ML
- Macro Viewing Tube
|Resolution||3.0 megapixel digital signal @ 2048 x 1536 maximum resolution|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and above
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
- Processor: 2 Ghz or Above
- USB 2.0 (Minimum Requirement)
- USB 3.0 (Highly Recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB (Free Space)
- Video Card: 256MB Video Memory
- USB 3.0 port required for high speed function
- Real time inspection only available with USB 3.0 connection
- MUST meet required specifications (Including: computer, lighting, and lens configuration)
- 1 watt (or higher) LED lighting recommended