This budget priced series from Swift is designed for junior high and high school use. The monocular head rotates a full 360° and the series features separate coarse & fine adjustment mechanism, locked-on eyepiece & stage-clips, a slip-clutch that avoids gear damage, retractable 40xRD objective designed to prevent accident damage to slides and optics, a sturdy bottom plate that helps protect electrical sources,rear cord holder which offers a convenient mode of storage. There are several configurations of this model available including tungsten & fluorescent illumination and cordless models.
- Student-Proof design – eliminates the possibility of tampering or theft
- Locked-on eyepiece, objectives and stage clips
- Slip-clutch, protects against over-focusing
- Cord-hanger provide a neat and easy method of cord containment (except M2251C)
- Plastic shield protects delicate Iris diaphragm from damage (M2251C)
- Energy efficient LED illumination produces cool, white light (M2251C, M2251CL)
- Cordless model offers 50 hours of continuous use with a single 8-hour charge (M2251C)
- 4x, 10x, 40xR DIN objectives assure superior optical clarity
- Large 4-3/4" x 4-1/2" (120mm x 115mm) stage with calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm and built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser lens.
- Frame base dimensions: 8" x 5-1/4" (201mm x 131mm. Height: 14-1/4" (362mm). Weight: 6.8 lbs (15 kgs).
- Limited 3 Year Warranty
|SWM2251B||Monocular||W10xD, 18mm with Pointer||4xD, 10xD, 40xRD Achromat||Stage Clips||Built-in, N.A. 0.65||Corded, Tungsten|
|SWM2251CL||Corded, LED with Dimmer Switch|
M2250 User's Manual