Swift is proud to introduce our first digital tablet microscope series. The BTW Series represents the latest in educational technology. Like the Moticam X, this WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Android-based tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
The BTW Series features high-speed, full resolution imaging technology built into one of our most popular microscopes. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with your class using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready LCD monitors/projectors through HDMI.
These high quality stereo microscopes are perfect for high school, college or professionals. Zoom magnification ratio is 1x – 4x. Standard features include: Slip Clutch System, parfocalled and par-centric optical system and dual eye diopter correction. DIN Widefield eyepieces provide for maximum field of view. The Energy efficient Top and Bottom LED illumination provides white light with virtually no heat. Trinocular Body available.
- Modular zoom body has a zoom range of 10x – 40x magnification
- Dual eye-diopter allows user the ability to focus for individual eye acuity
- Student-Proof design, eliminates the possibility of tampering or theft
- Slip-clutch protects against over-focusing
- Cord-hanger provide a neat and easy method of cord containment
- Energy efficient LED illumination provides white light with virtually no heat
- Screen Size: 8"
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 1280 pixels
- Camera Resolution: 5.0 MP
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Ports: CD 5V Power Input, Mini HDMI, Micro SD Card Slot, 3.5mm Audio
- HDMI Output: 1080
- Battery: Rechargeable
|M29TZ-SM90CL-BTW1||Trinocular||W10XD, 23mm||1x to 4x Zoom||Top LED with Dimmer Switch and Bottom LED||Limited 3 Year Warranty|
M28Z & M29TZ Brochure
M28Z & M29TZ User's Manual