A truly unique concept in microscopy! The M3-F forensic microscope offers professional features at a highly competitive price point. Use the M3-F’s revolutionary technology to compare images in both micro and macro environments. The M3’s dedicated macro lens, with a large working distance, allows you to view not only bullets but also larger more bulky, “evidence” items. Swift’s powerful optical system allows for images to be seen either 100% from the left microscope, 100% from the right, side-by-side, or overlapping. The M3-F is the first and only comparison microscope at this price level that can achieve overlapping of images. With the optional C-mount adapter, you can easily attach any C-mount ready imaging device. Motic Trace, a forensic comparison software program, is also available and sold as an additional application.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives, and 1X Macro objective.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
Use of Trinocular Port
- To use the trinocular port with a digital video camera, you must purchase a video C-mount adapter with a 0.5X lens (MA15602).
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours of use. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharging station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- 110V – 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Circular stage with diameter of 4 in. (97mm).
- Gliding stage plate with “one-touch” stage clips.
- Stage plate with 0.65 condenser.
- Sealed iris diaphragm.
- One-touch stage clips.
- Black and white stage disks, and specimen cup.
- M3-F includes two microscope bodies.
- Ship wt.: 53 lbs.
- Ergonomic carry handles, promote proper handling.
- Tripod legs allow for sturdy footing
|SWM3-F||Trinocular||W10xD, 18mm||4xD, 10xD, 40xRD Micro, 1x Macro||Stage Plate, Specimen Cup, Contrast Plate||Cordless, Top and Bottom LED|
High Resolution Microscopy, Documentation, & Publication Camera
This new model is designed for use as a documentation camera or to provide high resolution microscopy captured images.
The Moticam 10+ offers 10MP captured resolution. With such a high resolution range at your disposal, you can easily and professionally convert captured images into 300 DPI documentation files.
As with all our Moticam cameras, the Moticam 10+ contains our rapid view algorithm, allowing the user to display a faster frame rate at lower resolution, while still being able to capture images at maximum resolution.
- Focusable lens
- Two variable diameter eyepiece adapters
- Mini USB 3.0 cable (removable)
- Motic 4-dot calibration slide
- Macro Tube
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC & MAC
- 10.0 megapixel digital signal maximum resolution
- 3664 x 2748 @ 7fps*
- 1832 x 1372 @14fps*
- 916 x 684 @ 48fps*
- *Frames per second (fps) under optimal illumination and computer specifications using USB 3.0
- 2GHz multi-core
- USB 2.0 minimum
- USB 3.0 (Required for high speed transmission)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 5 GB (Free Space)
- Video Card: MUST have dedicated 1GB Video RAM
- Standard Brightfield: 4x – 40x objective viewing (Oil Not required)
- 100XR Oil Immersion lens. To use this objective, you MUST use Oil to obtain an acceptable image.
- For optimal Live preview, resolution must be set a 916 x 686. Image may then be captured at full 10 MP. (Shift + Capture)
- For improved 100xR Objective viewing: When using a standard Brightfield microscope with a 1.25 N.A. 100xR lenses, the cameras resolution may exceed the optical resolution of the microscope at 1000x magnification. For improved resolution, use high NA Lenses such as Fluar or Apochromat Objectives (Not supplied by National).
- For use between 10x – 40x Magnification
- Must have minimum 3W LED illumination system or Ring light illuminator
- NOT intended for real time inspection or video recording at full resolution
- MUST meet required specifications (Including: Computer, Lighting, and lens configuration)
- 1 watt (or higher) LED lighting recommended