The M3700 WiFi Series is the industry’s first WiFi microscope series! A built-in high resolution streaming WiFi camera sets this microscope apart from the rest. By creating its own wireless network, simply log on with your Android or iOS device and view, capture and edit live images from your microscope with the free MotiConnect app.
If your school doesn’t allow the download of apps or you’re in a hurry, no problem. The M3700 WiFi Series is equipped with its own on-board software that can be controlled with a web browser that allows you to capture as well as measure. The M3700 WiFi Series also works with a WiFi enabled laptop running Windows 7 or higher, whereby the microscope can be used with standard Motic Images Plus software; enabling you to use this device with your classroom’s interactive white board.
- Widefield 10x/18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- 110V – 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ (143mm x 120mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- Built-in 1.25 Abbe condenser has iris diaphragm.
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Resolution: 1.3 MP (1280 x 1024 pixels)
- Android or iOS Ready Device
- WiFi Adapter (PC and MAC only)
- Free MotiConnect App available from App Store or Goggle Play Store.
- Optional downloadable Motic software operates on Windows 7 or above & MAC OSX (with registration on Swift Optical website)
|M3702C-3DGLX||Monocular||W10xD, 18mm Point master||4xD, 10xD, 40xRD, Semi-plan||Abbe 1.25, Spiral||Cordless, LED with Dimmer Switch||Limited 3 Year Warranty|
|M3702C-4DGLX||4xD, 10xD, 40xRD, 100xRD Semi-plan|