UNITRON's CFM Series Microscope was designed with the assistance of police organizations, forensic scientists and educators in the field of forensic science. This microscope offers unparalleled value and performance for the inspection of ballistics, firearms and toolmark examinations.
Evidence can be observed simultaneously via the precision engineered comparison bridge that supports two sets of matched objective steps on a 5-step magnification changer. Comes equipped with 22mm field of view eyepieces and produces erect, unreversed images that move in the same direction as the specimen for ease of use.
- 6 matched magnification steps – 0.4x, 1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 3.0x and4.0x
- Images can be viewed as 100% right, 100% left, split or superimposed
- The split image dividing line can be adjusted to any desired line width, offering maximum flexibility
- CWF 10x eyepieces, 22mm field of view and CWF 20x eyepieces, 13mm field of view
- Working distance – 95mm
- Two 65mm diameter circular, ball bearing precision stages with horizontal coaxial stage controls
- The stage movement ranges when moved independently are 56mm of X-axis, 56 mm of Y-axis and 56mm of Z-axis movement
- Stage movement range when using the combined focus block is 80mm on the Z-axis movement
- Universal bullet holder allows for the rotation and inclination of objects along a 90° vertical to horizontal positioning range on a 360° rotatable platform.
- 2.5 watt Circular LED Ring Light mounted to each optical system
- Two 3 watt LED flexible light guides with focusing lenses or two 9 watt fluorescent lights
- A wide range of stage mounting plates, wire holders, bullet and cartridge holders
- Built-in touch pad to control all lighting options
- Interpupillary distance adjustment range of 55 – 75mm
- Five (5) Year warranty.
*** This item is not returnable. ***
The INFINITY1-2 is an excellent entry level multi-megapixel microscopy camera. This camera is ideal for applications with bright, consistent lighting and tight budget constraints. It delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications including clinical, life science, materials science and educational professionals.
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
- Progressive scan 1/2" 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full color sub-windowing and subsampling for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- 8 or 10-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
- AU-200-CMOS – 2.0 Megapixel CMOS Color USB 2.0 Camera – Same as INFINITY1-2CB & Meiji DK1000CB
|Image Sensor||1/2" SOI268 CMOS format, color, progressive scan, 6.72mmx5.04mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1600 x 1200, 4.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1600 x 1200|
|Bit Depth||8 and 10-bit uncompressed|
|Read Noise||45 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (optional 5VDC – 500mA)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||64μs to 499ms (video) 64μs to 2s (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Rolling shutter with single frame capture|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual control|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual control|
|Gain||1 to 7.75x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.25 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|
Minimum PC Requirements:
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified