UNITRON’s CFM Series Microscope was designed with the assistance of police organizations, forensic scientists and educators in the field of forensic science. This microscope offers unparalleled value and performance for the inspection of ballistics, firearms and toolmark examinations.
Evidence can be observed simultaneously via the precision engineered comparison bridge that supports two sets of matched objective steps on a 5-step magnification changer. Comes equipped with 22mm field of view eyepieces and produces erect, unreversed images that move in the same direction as the specimen for ease of use.
- 5 matched magnification steps 0.8x, 1.25x, 2x, 3.2x and 4.8x
- Images can be viewed as 100% right, 100% left, split or superimposed
- The split image dividing line can be adjusted to any desired line width, offering maximum flexibility
- CWF 10x eyepieces, 22mm field of view and CWF 20x eyepieces, 13mm field of view
- Working distance 95mm
- Two 65mm diameter circular, ball bearing precision stages with horizontal coaxial stage controls
- The stage movement ranges when moved independently are 56mm of X-axis, 56 mm of Y-axis and 56mm of Z-axis movement
- Stage movement range when using the combined focus block is 80mm on the Z-axis movement
- Universal bullet holder allows for the rotation and inclination of objects along a 90 º vertical to horizontal positioning range on a 360 º rotatable platform.
- 2.5 watt Circular LED Ring Light mounted to each optical system
- Two 3 watt LED flexible light guides with focusing lenses or two 9 watt fluorescent lights
- A wide range of stage mounting plates, wire holders, bullet and cartridge holders
- Built-in touch pad to control all lighting options
- Interpupillary distance adjustment range of 55 75mm
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified
Pallet Dimensions and Weight (Must be shipped on a pallet):
- Individual Unit: 42″ x 48″ x 36″ / 107cm x 122cm x 92cm
- Weight: 100 bs / 46 kgs
|CFM User’s Manual