Utilizing state of the art design and lens coating techniques, Unitron's Z10 Series provides users with an ergonomically designed, high magnification stereo microscope series that is ideal for routine inspections, failure analysis, quality control and life science applications.
Designed as a modular system the Z10 Series is offered with an Ergonomic Viewing Body (0° ‐ 35°) or a 20° inclined binocular viewing body.
The Z10 Series features a choice of three different optical carriers. The Z10 has a magnification range of 0.8x to 8.0x.
A wide range of objectives are available to customize the Z10 Series for various applications. Plan achromat objectives are available in 1x (W.D. 78mm) and 2x (W.D. 32.5mm). A 0.5x Plan Apo objective (W.D. 126mm)
The standard 10x eyepieces provided a best in class, 24mm field of view (Accepts 26.5mm reticle, 2mm thickness). Eyepieces are also available in 15x , 20x and 25x magnification.
Five (5) Year warranty.
- Binocular (UN11140) or Ergonomic Binocular (UN11140-TB)
- Magnification range of 8x to 80x
- Seven defined, step magnification levels
- Sharp, crisp optics with outstanding depth of field and no image distortion
- Common Main Objective system with carefully selected lens surface coating and glass materials provide distortion free, original true color images.
- Modular product design allowing for easy customization and upgrading
- Parfocal optical design assures images remain sharp and in focus throughout the magnification range
- 24mm field of view
- 76mm standard interface allows for easy integration and compatibility with industry standard equipment.
- Variety of plan apochromatic, plan achromat and achromat objective lenses
- Ergonomic design provides outstanding user comfort
Coaxial Coarse/Fine Focus LED Stand (UN131-13-13)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustments
- Simultaneous variable reflected and transmitted LED illumination
- Thin design of base allows users to keep sample positions low
- Stage clips keep specimens in place
|Focus Mount Diameter||76mm|
|Dimensions||240mm (L) x 292mm (D) x 318mm (H)|
|Plate Size||100mm clear glass and black and white plate|
|Illumination||12v 2w incident; 12v 4w transmitted|
|Power Supply||110v – 240v|
|10:1 Parallel Zoom Body|
|Objective Lens||Working Distance (mm)||Eyepieces|
|10x (Ø24mm)||15x (Ø16mm)||20x (Ø12mm)|
|Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)|
|0.3x||28.0||2.4x – 24x||100 – 10||3.6x – 36x||66.7 – 6.67||4.8x – 48x||50 – 5|
|0.5x||126||4x – 40x||60 – 6||6x – 60x||40 – 4||8x – 80x||30 – 3|
|1x||78||8x – 80x||30 – 3||12x – 120x||20 – 2||16x – 160x||15 – 1.5|
|2x||32.5||16x – 160x||15 – 1.5||24x – 240x||10 – 1||32x – 320x||7.5 – 0.75|
* Packaged Specifications; Mag. = Magnification, F.O.V. = Field of View
|UN111-18-02||Fluorescence attachment with 4 position filter slider (3 filter slots, 1 brightfield position), photo port (c-mount or photo not included)|
|ASLAF-OL1||ScopeLED collimating adapter for Z10 Series|
|ScopeLED Fluorescence Illuminator Options|
|ASLF110-LX||ScopeLED F110 package – choice of one fixed wavelength, control pod and power source|
|ASLF120-PX||ScopeLED F120 package – choice of two fixed wavelengths, control pod and power source|
|ASLF130-LX||ScopeLED F130 package – choice of three fixed wavelengths, control pod and power source|
|ASLF140-GX||ScopeLED F140 package – choice of four fixed wavelengths, control pod and power source|
|ScopeLED Wavelength Options|
|Fluorescence Filter Set Options|
Exciter: 435/20x, Dichroic: AT455DC, Emitter: 480/30m
Exciter: AT480/30x, Dichroic: AT505DC, Emitter: AT535/40m
Exciter: 495/20x, Dichroic: AT565DC, Emitter: 540/30m
Exciter: AT540/25x, Dichroic: AT565DC, Emitter: AT605/55m
Exciter: AT575/30x, Dichroic: AT600DC, Emitter: AT640/60m
Exciter: AT620/50x, Dichroic: AT655DC, Emitter: AT690/50m
|UN111-39009||Acridine Orange, Di-8-ANEPPS
Exciter: AT480/30x, Dichroic: AT505DC, Emitter: AT620/60m
|UN111-39011||FITC Long Pass
Exciter: AT480/30x, Dichroic: AT505DC, Emitter: AT515LP
|*** Additional filter sets are available via special order, call for availability ***|
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified