Utilizing state of the art design and lens coating techniques, UNITRON's Z10 Series provides users with an ergonomically designed, high magnification stereo microscope series that is ideal for routine inspections, failure analysis, quality control and life science applications.
Designed as a modular system the Z10 Series is offered with an Ergonomic Viewing Body (0° – 35°) or a 20° inclined binocular viewing body.
The Z10 Series features a choice of three different optical carriers. The Z10 has a magnification range of 0.8x to 8.0x.
A wide range of objectives are available to customize the Z10 Series for various applications. Plan achromat objectives are available in 1x (W.D. 78mm) and 2x (W.D. 32.5mm). A 0.5x Plan Apo objective (W.D. 126mm)
The standard 10x eyepieces provided a best in class, 24mm field of view (Accepts 26.5mm reticle, 2mm thickness). Eyepieces are also available in 15x, 20x and 25x magnification.
Five (5) Year warranty.
- Binocular (UN11140) or Ergonomic Binocular (UN11140-TB)
- Magnification range of 8x to 80x
- Seven defined, step magnification levels
- Sharp, crisp optics with outstanding depth of field and no image distortion
- Common Main Objective system with carefully selected lens surface coating and glass materials provide distortion free, original true color images.
- Modular product design allowing for easy customization and upgrading
- Parfocal optical design assures images remain sharp and in focus throughout the magnification range
- 24mm field of view
- 76mm standard interface allows for easy integration and compatibility with industry standard equipment.
- Variety of plan apochromatic, plan achromat and achromat objective lenses
- Ergonomic design provides outstanding user comfort
Coaxial Coarse/Fine Focus LED Stand (UN131-13-13)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustments
- Simultaneous variable reflected and transmitted LED illumination
- Thin design of base allows users to keep sample positions low
- Stage clips keep specimens in place
|Focus Mount Diameter||76mm|
|Dimensions||240mm (L) x 292mm (D) x 318mm (H)|
|Plate Size||100mm clear glass and black and white plate|
|Illumination||12v 2w incident; 12v 4w transmitted|
|Power Supply||110v – 240v|
|10:1 Parallel Zoom Body|
|Objective Lens||Working Distance (mm)||Eyepieces|
|10x (Ø24mm)||15x (Ø16mm)||20x (Ø12mm)|
|Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)|
|0.3x||28.0||2.4x – 24x||100 – 10||3.6x – 36x||66.7 – 6.67||4.8x – 48x||50 – 5|
|0.5x||126||4x – 40x||60 – 6||6x – 60x||40 – 4||8x – 80x||30 – 3|
|1x||78||8x – 80x||30 – 3||12x – 120x||20 – 2||16x – 160x||15 – 1.5|
|2x||32.5||16x – 160x||15 – 1.5||24x – 240x||10 – 1||32x – 320x||7.5 – 0.75|
* Packaged Specifications; Mag. = Magnification, F.O.V. = Field of View
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified
The INFINITY1-5 camera is excellent for applications that demand extremely high resolution. It produces a full 2592 x 1944 video preview with speeds of 7 frames per second (fps) in both color and monochrome formats. Full 5.0 megapixel sensor allows users to view fine detail in samples and provide a high resolution preview to large monitors and overhead projectors.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
- Low noise progressive scan 1/2.5" 5.0 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full color sub-windowing for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- 7 fps at full 2592 x 1944 resolution and 60 fps at 640 x 480 resolution
- High-speed USB 2.0 for ease of installation on any computer
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 1 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key – enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care – Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- AU-500-CMOS – 5.0 Megapixel Color CMOS Camera – Same as INFINITY1-5C & Meiji DK5000C
- AU-500M-CMOS – 5.0 Megapixel Monochrome CMOS Camera – Same as INFINITY1-5M
|Image Sensor||Micron MT9P031, 1/2.5" format, CMOS, color, 5.7 x 4.28 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||2592 x 1944, 2.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||7 fps at 2592 x 1944, 60 fps at 640 x 480|
|Dynamic Range||49 dB|
|Bit Depth||8 or 12-bit|
|Read Noise||20 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power only|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||106 µs to 3 s (video), 106 µs to 3 s (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Rolling shutter with single frame capture|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual control|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual control|
|Gain||1 to 3.38x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch / 57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Warranty||One (1) Year|
Minimum PC Requirements: