Utilizing state of the art design and lens coating techniques, UNITRON’s Z10 Series provides users with an ergonomically designed, high magnification stereo microscope series that is ideal for routine inspections, failure analysis, quality control and life science applications.
Designed as a modular system the Z10 Series is offered with an Ergonomic Viewing Body (0° – 35°) or a 20° inclined binocular viewing body.
The Z10 Series features a choice of three different optical carriers. The Z10 has a magnification range of 0.8x to 8.0x.
A wide range of objectives are available to customize the Z10 Series for various applications. Plan achromat objectives are available in 1x (W.D. 78mm) and 2x (W.D. 32.5mm). A 0.5x Plan Apo objective (W.D. 126mm)
The standard 10x eyepieces provided a best in class, 24mm field of view (Accepts 26.5mm reticle, 2mm thickness). Eyepieces are also available in 15x, 20x and 25x magnification.
Five (5) Year warranty.
- Binocular (UN11140) or Ergonomic Binocular (UN11140-TB)
- Magnification range of 8x to 80x
- Seven defined, step magnification levels
- Sharp, crisp optics with outstanding depth of field and no image distortion
- Common Main Objective system with carefully selected lens surface coating and glass materials provide distortion free, original true color images.
- Modular product design allowing for easy customization and upgrading
- Parfocal optical design assures images remain sharp and in focus throughout the magnification range
- 24mm field of view
- 76mm standard interface allows for easy integration and compatibility with industry standard equipment.
- Variety of plan apochromatic, plan achromat and achromat objective lenses
- Ergonomic design provides outstanding user comfort
Plain Focusing Stand (UN131-13-05)
- Thin design keeps sample position low for user comfort
- Two-position points allow for easy adjustments when working with small or large size samples
- Great for small or tight work spaces
|Focus Mount Diameter||76mm|
|Dimensions||240mm (L) x 290mm (D) x 318mm (H)|
|Plate Size||125mm black and white contrast plate|
|10:1 Parallel Zoom Body|
|Objective Lens||Working Distance (mm)||Eyepieces|
|10x (Ø24mm)||15x (Ø16mm)||20x (Ø12mm)|
|Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)|
|0.3x||28.0||2.4x – 24x||100 – 10||3.6x – 36x||66.7 – 6.67||4.8x – 48x||50 – 5|
|0.5x||126||4x – 40x||60 – 6||6x – 60x||40 – 4||8x – 80x||30 – 3|
|1x||78||8x – 80x||30 – 3||12x – 120x||20 – 2||16x – 160x||15 – 1.5|
|2x||32.5||16x – 160x||15 – 1.5||24x – 240x||10 – 1||32x – 320x||7.5 – 0.75|
* Packaged Specifications; Mag. = Magnification, F.O.V. = Field of View
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified