Utilizing state of the art design and lens coating techniques, Unitron's Z6 Series provides users with an ergonomically designed, high magnification stereo microscope series that is ideal for routine inspections, failure analysis, quality control and life science applications.
Designed as a modular system the Z6 Series is offered with an Ergonomic Viewing Body (0° ‐ 35°) or a 20° inclined binocular viewing body.
The Z6 Series features a choice of three different optical carriers. The Z6 provides a magnification range of 0.8x to 5.0x.
A wide range of objectives are available to customize the Z6 Series for various applications. Plan achromat objectives are available in 1x (W.D. 78mm) and 2x (W.D. 32.5mm). A 0.5x Plan Apo objective (W.D. 126mm)
The standard 10x eyepieces provided a best in class, 24mm field of view (Accepts 26.5mm reticle, 2mm thickness). Eyepieces are also available in 15x , 20x and 25x magnification.
Five (5) Year warranty.
- Binocular (UN11150) or Ergonomic Binocular (UN11150-TB)
- Magnification range of 8x to 50x
- Seven defined, step magnification levels
- Excellent contrast and depth of field, images are undistorted
- Common Main Objective system with carefully selected lens surface coating and glass materials provide distortion free, original true color images.
- Modular product design allowing for easy customization and upgrading
- Parfocal optical design assures images remain sharp and in focus throughout the magnification range
- 24mm field of view
- 76mm standard interface allows for easy integration and compatibility with industry standard equipment.
- Variety of plan apochromatic, plan achromat and achromat objective lenses
- Ergonomic design provides outstanding user comfort
Coaxial Coarse/Fine Focus LED Stand (UN131-13-13)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustments
- Simultaneous variable reflected and transmitted LED illumination
- Thin design of base allows users to keep sample positions low
- Stage clips keep specimens in place
|Focus Mount Diameter||76mm|
|Dimensions||240mm (L) x 292mm (D) x 318mm (H)|
|Plate Size||100mm clear glass and black and white plate|
|Illumination||12v 2w incident; 12v 4w transmitted|
|Power Supply||110v – 240v|
|6.3:1 Parallel Zoom Body|
|Objective Lens||Working Distance (mm)||Eyepieces|
|10x (Ø24mm)||15x (Ø16mm)||20x (Ø12mm)|
|Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)|
|0.3x||28.0||2.4x – 15x||100 – 16||3.6x – 22.5x||66.7 – 10.67||4.8x – 30x||50 – 8|
|0.5x||126||4x – 25x||60 – 9.6||6x – 37.5x||40 – 6.4||8x – 50x||30 – 4.8|
|1x||78||8x – 50x||30 – 4.8||12x – 75x||20 – 3.2||16x – 100x||15 – 2.4|
|2x||32.5||16x – 100x||15 – 2.4||24x – 150x||10 – 1.6||32x – 200x||7.5 – 1.2|
* Packaged Specifications; Mag. = Magnification, F.O.V. = Field of View
|UN111-18-02||Fluorescence attachment with 4 position filter slider (3 filter slots, 1 brightfield position), photo port (c-mount or photo not included)|
|ASLAF-OL1||ScopeLED collimating adapter for Z10 Series|
|ScopeLED Fluorescence Illuminator Options|
|ASLF110-LX||ScopeLED F110 package – choice of one fixed wavelength, control pod and power source|
|ASLF120-PX||ScopeLED F120 package – choice of two fixed wavelengths, control pod and power source|
|ASLF130-LX||ScopeLED F130 package – choice of three fixed wavelengths, control pod and power source|
|ASLF140-GX||ScopeLED F140 package – choice of four fixed wavelengths, control pod and power source|
|ScopeLED Wavelength Options|
|Fluorescence Filter Set Options|
Exciter: 435/20x, Dichroic: AT455DC, Emitter: 480/30m
Exciter: AT480/30x, Dichroic: AT505DC, Emitter: AT535/40m
Exciter: 495/20x, Dichroic: AT565DC, Emitter: 540/30m
Exciter: AT540/25x, Dichroic: AT565DC, Emitter: AT605/55m
Exciter: AT575/30x, Dichroic: AT600DC, Emitter: AT640/60m
Exciter: AT620/50x, Dichroic: AT655DC, Emitter: AT690/50m
|UN111-39009||Acridine Orange, Di-8-ANEPPS|
Exciter: AT480/30x, Dichroic: AT505DC, Emitter: AT620/60m
|UN111-39011||FITC Long Pass|
Exciter: AT480/30x, Dichroic: AT505DC, Emitter: AT515LP
|*** Additional filter sets are available via special order, call for availability ***|
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified
The newly engineered INFINITY2-1R scientific camera offers a significant performance increase for quantitative and low-light applications including Darkfield and Fluorescence Microscopy. Reduced operating temperatures combined with a much higher dynamic range and 14-bit output have resulted in a versatile entry-level research camera. The INFINITY2-1R easily manages seconds of exposure time with a dark current rating of less than 1 e-/s.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotation, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
- Superior color reproduction
- Improved noise performance over the first generation camera
- Incredibly low dark current noise in an uncooled camera
- High dynamic range of 64 dB
- Low noise progressive scan 1/2" 1.4 megapixel Sony ICX205 CCD sensor
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples; up to 22 fps at 640 x 480 resolution
- 8 or 14-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX / Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 1 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key – enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care – Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- AU-140RC-CCD – 1.4 Megapixel Color CCD Camera – Same as INFINITY2-1RC & Meiji CC2100RC
- AU-140RM-CCD – 1.4 Megapixel Monochrome CCD Camera – Same as INFINITY2-1RM & Meiji CC2100M
|Image Sensor||1/2" Interline Sony ICX205 1.4 megapixel color or monochrome progressive scan CCD sensor 7.6mm x 6.2mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1392 x 1040, 4.65μm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392 x 1040, 22 fps at 640 x 480 (ROI)|
|Dynamic Range||64.6 dB|
|Digital Output||8 and 14-bit|
|Read Noise||8.5 e-|
|Dark Current Noise||< 1 e-/s at 22°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch (enclosed)|
57.15 x 97.79 x 39.624 mm
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (external 5 V DC, 500 mA)|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||48 μs to 500 ms (video), 5.4 μs to 8 min (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Electronic global shutter|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 120 x 120 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic|
|Gain Range||0.5 to 15 x|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Sensitivity||2.5 DN/(nJ/cm2) [at 8-bit, 1 x gains]|
|Full Well Capacity||14,500 e-|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard|
|Warranty||One (1) Year|
Minimum PC Requirements: