Utilizing state of the art design and lens coating techniques, UNITRON's Z6 Series provides users with an ergonomically designed, high magnification stereo microscope series that is ideal for routine inspections, failure analysis, quality control and life science applications.
Designed as a modular system the Z6 Series is offered with an Ergonomic Viewing Body (0° – 35°) or a 20° inclined binocular viewing body.
The Z6 Series features a choice of three different optical carriers. The Z6 provides a magnification range of 0.8x to 5.0x.
A wide range of objectives are available to customize the Z6 Series for various applications. Plan achromat objectives are available in 1x (W.D. 78mm) and 2x (W.D. 32.5mm). A 0.5x Plan Apo objective (W.D. 126mm)
The standard 10x eyepieces provided a best in class, 24mm field of view (Accepts 26.5mm reticle, 2mm thickness). Eyepieces are also available in 15x, 20x and 25x magnification.
Five (5) Year warranty.
- Binocular (UN11150) or Ergonomic Binocular (UN11150-TB)
- Magnification range of 8x to 50x
- Seven defined, step magnification levels
- Excellent contrast and depth of field, images are undistorted
- Common Main Objective system with carefully selected lens surface coating and glass materials provide distortion free, original true color images.
- Modular product design allowing for easy customization and upgrading
- Parfocal optical design assures images remain sharp and in focus throughout the magnification range
- 24mm field of view
- 76mm standard interface allows for easy integration and compatibility with industry standard equipment.
- Variety of plan apochromatic, plan achromat and achromat objective lenses
- Ergonomic design provides outstanding user comfort
Coaxial Coarse/Fine Focus LED Stand (UN131-13-13)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustments
- Simultaneous variable reflected and transmitted LED illumination
- Thin design of base allows users to keep sample positions low
- Stage clips keep specimens in place
|Focus Mount Diameter||76mm|
|Dimensions||240mm (L) x 292mm (D) x 318mm (H)|
|Plate Size||100mm clear glass and black and white plate|
|Illumination||12v 2w incident; 12v 4w transmitted|
|Power Supply||110v – 240v|
|6.3:1 Parallel Zoom Body|
|Objective Lens||Working Distance (mm)||Eyepieces|
|10x (Ø24mm)||15x (Ø16mm)||20x (Ø12mm)|
|Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)|
|0.3x||28.0||2.4x – 15x||100 – 16||3.6x – 22.5x||66.7 – 10.67||4.8x – 30x||50 – 8|
|0.5x||126||4x – 25x||60 – 9.6||6x – 37.5x||40 – 6.4||8x – 50x||30 – 4.8|
|1x||78||8x – 50x||30 – 4.8||12x – 75x||20 – 3.2||16x – 100x||15 – 2.4|
|2x||32.5||16x – 100x||15 – 2.4||24x – 150x||10 – 1.6||32x – 200x||7.5 – 1.2|
* Packaged Specifications; Mag. = Magnification, F.O.V. = Field of View
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified
The new Excelis HD color microscopy camera sets a new standard for excellence in high definition imaging for scientific and industrial applications.
Excelis HD's unique architecture is the only camera in its class to offer simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor and to a computer via USB 2.0. Images can be saved directly to a PC or Mac or onto the included 8GB SD card. Each camera is supplied with the PC/Mac compatible on-board image capture software that allows for basic image control. Or, for more image control, analysis and annotation, our full-featured CaptaVision PC imaging software is also included.
- 1080p color camera with live video preview without any lag time or compression
- HDMI & USB 2.0 output for video and images
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing/recording without a computer
- Simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor to a computer via USB 2.0
- On-board camera software with basic image controls: auto/manual exposure time, 3D noise reduction, 1080p video recording, magnify (ROI), rotate, flip images, side by side comparison, browse images/video playback from SD card (PC & Mac compatible)
- CaptaVision PC imaging software for more advanced image control, annotation & analysis
- Exposure time of 0.001 seconds to 10 seconds, 20 scales of Gain value and incredibly efficient 3D noise reduction for fluorescence applications
- SONY IMX236 sensor, dual FPGA processors and unique algorithms produce perfect color reproduction
With the new on-board firmware, Excelis 600-HD Series cameras have three great new features:
- CALIBRATION: With this new tool, a variety of measuring tools can be utilized to measure line, distance, angle, length, circumference and area to 1/100 microns. These precision measurements can be performed and saved on the HD view!
- MASK: Use this tool to temporarily cover portions of an image to highlight an area for demonstrating or explaining.
- RULER: Overlay a ruler with an X and Y scale on the image.
NOTE: Previous versions of the Excelis AU-600-HD or AU-600-HDS cameras cannot be upgraded with the new features.
|Resolution (Live)||1920 x 1080|
|Sensor||1/2.8" (0.35x C-mount recommended); SONY IMX236|
|Frame Rate||HDMI (60fps); USB 2.0 (30fps)|
|Image Capture||6.0 MP / High Speed SD Card (8GB)|
|Video Capture||HDMI: 1080p, 60fps to SD Card
USB 2.0: 1080p, 30fps to PC or Mac
|Exposure Time||0.001 sec – 10.0 sec|
|Settings||Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Contraction|
|Built-in Software||Cloud 1.0 (With live image measurement)|
|PC Imaging Software||CaptaVision Imaging Software (for PC only; Mac OS not supported)
Advanced Camera Controls: live/still image measurement and annotation, flat field correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; fluorescence image settings; fluorescence multi-color channel merge; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPEG, BMP, TIFF and RAW
|Output Modes||Mode 1: USB 2.0 / Mode 2: HDMI|
|System Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X (for image transfer to Mac OS X only)
|System Requirements||Intel processor (Core 2 Duo or higher); 2GB memory or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port|
What's Included in the Box:
- Excelis HD Camera
- HDMI Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- 12V Power Adapter
- 8GB SD Card
- CaptaVision PC Imaging Software