Utilizing a new optical design incorporating a total reflection prism system the Unitron Z650HR delivers higher resolution, higher contrast and brighter images for industrial, biomedical and educational applications than traditional Greenough stereos.
With a built-in camera port and a 0.55x c-mount adapter, cameras can be directly mounted to the Unitron Z650HR. Featuring an 8:1 zoom ratio (0.6x – 5.0x), a 115mm working distance and WF10x/23mm focusable eyepieces, the Z650HR is ideal for industrial inspection applications.
The Z650HR is a versatile, high performance, ergonomically designed zoom stereo microscope ruggedly built to withstand years of heavy usage.
- 0.6x – 5.0x zoom magnification range
- 6x – 50x magnification range (with 10x eyepieces), click stops at 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 5x
- Diascopic Stand with a tilting mirror in the base and rear mount and adapter to accept 1/2" light guide
- Dolan Jenner MI-150 150 watt fiber optic illuminator with 15" light guide
- 100mm frosted glass stage plate
- 8:1 zoom ratio
- 30° viewing angle
- 115mm working distance
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment 55mm – 75mm
- WF10x/23mm focusing eyepieces with roll down eyeguards
- Airtight and anti-mold design
|Optical System||Twin zooming objectives|
|Viewing Bodies||Trinocular 0/100 light split with 0.55x built-in c-mount lens, inclined 30°|
|Anti-Mold||Anti-mold and airtight design|
|Magnification||0.6x to 5.0x (6x to 50x with 10x eyepieces); Zoom Ratio: 8:1|
|Working Distance||115mm (4.52")|
|Interpupillary Distance Adjustment||55-75mm|
|Camera Adaptability||0.55x built-in c-mount lens|
|Eyepieces (with diopter adjustment)||WF10x focusing eyepieces with built-in diopter adjustment (paired), 23mm field of view (Accepts 26.5mm reticle, 2mm thickness)|
|Diascopic Stand With Fiber Optic Illumination||76mm focus mount diameter, 100mm focusing stroke, 240mm (L) x 310mm (D) x 383mm (H), 280mm clear glass stage plate, tiltable mirror provides direct and oblique illumination with rear mount and adapter to accept 1/2" light guide, Dolan Jenner MI – 150 150w fiber optic illuminator with 15" light guide|
|Warranty||Five (5) Year warranty.|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
The INFINITY1-2 is an excellent entry level multi-megapixel microscopy camera. This camera is ideal for applications with bright, consistent lighting and tight budget constraints. It delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications including clinical, life science, materials science and educational professionals.
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
- Progressive scan 1/2" 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full color sub-windowing and subsampling for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- 8 or 10-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 1 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key – enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care – Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- AU-200-CMOS – 2.0 Megapixel CMOS Color USB 2.0 Camera – Same as INFINITY1-2CB & Meiji DK1000CB
|Image Sensor||1/2" SOI268 CMOS format, color, progressive scan, 6.72mm x 5.04mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1600 x 1200, 4.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1600 x 1200|
|Bit Depth||8 and 10-bit uncompressed|
|Read Noise||45 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (optional 5VDC – 500mA)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||64μs to 499ms (video) 64μs to 2s (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Rolling shutter with single frame capture|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual control|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual control|
|Gain||1 to 7.75x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.25 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|
|Warranty||One (1) Year|
Minimum PC Requirements: