Utilizing state of the art design and lens coating techniques, UNITRON’s Z8 Series provides users with an ergonomically designed, high magnification stereo microscope series that is ideal for routine inspections, failure analysis, quality control and life science applications.
Designed as a modular system the Z8 Series is offered with an Ergonomic Viewing Body (0° – 35°) or a 20° inclined binocular viewing body.
The Z8 Series features a choice of three different optical carriers. The Z8 offers a magnification range of 0.8x to 6.4x.
A wide range of objectives are available to customize the Z8 Series for various applications. Plan achromat objectives are available in 1x (W.D. 78mm) and 2x (W.D. 32.5mm). A 0.5x Plan Apo objective (W.D. 126mm)
The standard 10x eyepieces provided a best in class, 24mm field of view (Accepts 26.5mm reticle, 2mm thickness). Eyepieces are also available in 15x, 20x and 25x magnification.
Five (5) Year warranty.
- Binocular (UN11145) or Ergonomic Binocular (UN11145-TB)
- Magnification range of 8x to 64x
- Seven defined , step magnification levels
- High contrast optical system with no image distortion
- Common Main Objective system with carefully selected lens surface coating and glass materials provide distortion free, original true color images.
- Modular product design allowing for easy customization and upgrading
- Parfocal optical design assures images remain sharp and in focus throughout the magnification range
- 24mm field of view
- 76mm standard interface allows for easy integration and compatibility with industry standard equipment.
- Variety of plan apochromatic, plan achromat and achromat objective lenses
- Ergonomic design provides outstanding user comfort
Ball Bearing Boom Stand (UN15636BB)
- Precise, stable movement
- Sturdy and ruggedly built
- Ideal for observation applications where magnification adjustment and the ability to move across a sample are needed
- Optional vertical extension post can extend vertical post by 9″ (Cat # 15636EP)
|Base Dimensions||254mm x 254mm (10″ x 10″)|
|Vertical Post Dimensions||394mm|
|Horizontal Post Dimensions||585mm|
Bonder Arm (UN75-3354)
- Ø76mm focus mount
- 5/8″ mounting pin
- For use with Boom Stand, Ball Bearing Boom Stand, and Articulating Arm (Flex Arm) Stand
|8:1 Parallel Zoom Body|
|Objective Lens||Working Distance (mm)||Eyepieces|
|10x (Ø24mm)||15x (Ø16mm)||20x (Ø12mm)|
|Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)||Mag.||F.O.V. (mm)|
|0.3x||280||2.4x – 19.5x||100 – 12.3||3.6x – 29.3x||66.7 – 8.2||4.8x – 39x||50 – 6.15|
|0.5x||126||4x – 32.5x||60 – 7.4||6x – 52x||40 – 4.9||8x – 65x||30 – 3.7|
|1x||78||8x – 64x||30 – 3.7||12x – 97.5x||20 – 2.5||16x – 130x||15 – 1.85|
|2x||32.5||16x – 130x||15 – 1.85||24x – 195x||10 – 1.23||32x – 260x||7.5 – 0.9|
* Packaged Specifications; Mag. = Magnification, F.O.V. = Field of View
UL/CUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified
The INFINITY1-3 scientific CMOS camera provides extremely fine detail that was previously invisible to lower megapixel imaging systems with 2048 x 1536 resolution. Benefit from fast, smooth previews during sample manipulation with high frame rates of up to 80 frames per second.
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
- Low noise progressive scan 1/2" 3.1 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples; up to 80 fps at 640×480 resolution
- 8 or 10-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 1 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key – enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care – Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- AU-310-CMOS – 3.1 Megapixel CMOS Color USB 2.0 Camera – Same as INFINITY1-3C & Meiji DK3000C
|Image Sensor||1/2" format, Micron MT9T001, CMOS, color, progressive scan, 6.5mm x 4.9mm array|
|Effective Pixels||2048 x 1536, 3.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||12 fps at 2048 x 1536, 80 fps at 640 x 480|
|Bit Depth||8 and 10-bit uncompressed|
|Read Noise||18 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (optional 6VDC – 500mA)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||128µs – 500ms (video) 128µs – 4s (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Rolling shutter with single frame capture|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual control|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual control|
|Gain||1 to 3.88x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.25 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Warranty||One (1) Year|
Minimum PC Requirements: