The VGlove Nitrile Gloves provide protection from unwanted and dangerous substances. Puncture resistance. Textured design for better wet and dry grip. Non-sterile. Powder-free. Beaded cuff.
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and prevent roll down
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance
- Textured design enhances wet and dry grip
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex
- Extra Small: 230mm length. 75 ± 5mm palm width.
- Small: 230mm length. 85 ± 5mm palm width.
- Medium: 230mm length. 95 ± 5mm palm width.
- Large: 230mm length. 105 ± 5mm palm width.
- Extra Large: 230mm length. 115 ± 5mm palm width
- Palm thickness: 2.35 mil
- Finger thickness: 3.15 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 18 Mpa, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 600%, before aging
- Conforms to ASTM D6319
- Manufactured under ISO9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003. ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
- 100 gloves per box. 10 boxes per case.